the Rift

[OPEN] Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming}

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse

He watched quietly taking in the way the two mare's interacted with each other. The Queen was warm and poor Nayati was shutting down before his eyes. He wanted to reach out and touch her encouragingly, but he knew he would never be able to do that. Sighing softly he turned his attention to the new blue feathery dragon curiously. He wondered vaguely how many different forms the stunning creatures could come in. They were all marvelous and interesting. Kahlua's voice drew his gaze back to her face as she spoke of his necklace. His deep voice rolled again, "Thank you Miss Kahlua. I got it from my old herd. We are all given a item, when we turn two, based upon our most valued attributes." He let his voice end with a soft shy smile. He didn't really want to brag on himself, but he valued the loyalty he, felt for those that deserved it.

As the feathery dragon landed upon the Queen's back he smiled again watching the small being. He found himself wishing he had his own dragon, but did he really want a dragon? Could companions come in more than one form, or where they all like these two? He wanted to ask, but held his tongue as Kahlua spoke again. Bowing his head to the painted lady he allowed her kind words to sink in. He was accepted into her good graces. This drew a large excited smile to his handsome features. "Thank you Miss Kahlua, I will do my best to protect my new family." Raising his head to look at the pretty scarlet spotted mare he spoke again, "I was very lucky that she stumbled upon me," his smile softened and he became even more nervous, but could not stop the words, "Without her I would not be here now, and my wounds would be a lot worse than they are now."

He fell silent his eyes drifting to the ground in embarrassment. To most those words would have been simple even easy, but to him it was like trying to sing with a mouth full of peanut butter. Shifting his weight nervously between his large hooves he listened as the kind girl told the story of how she had come across her splendid dragon. Ears pricked as he took in every sweet word. It did not surprise him in the least that she had saved the egg. It did not surprise him at all that the spotted mare had been selfless enough to save something as small as an egg. He smiled softly up at the two of them, blinking slowly unsure what to say now.

Speech Thoughts
Words: 444
OOC: @[Nayati]

[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Nayati - 09-15-2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Daemyn - 09-17-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Kahlua - 09-19-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Nayati - 09-21-2014, 12:30 AM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Daemyn - 09-30-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Kahlua - 10-05-2014, 12:36 AM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Nayati - 10-14-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Daemyn - 10-19-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Our Spot on the Map {Welcoming} - by Kahlua - 10-26-2014, 01:54 PM