the Rift

[OPEN] Stronghold [Welcoming]

Vale Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
VALE

“I am the Lady Illynx”

And a Lady she was indeed, beautiful and sleek with her soft brown and golden tones, with her dark banner trailing behind her like a veil. Yet for all her beauty there was a spark about her, a dangerous undercurrent that if you weren’t careful could sweep your hooves out from under you in a moment’s notice. Vale watched her curiously; most women he had met and dealt with were fickle things. Flighty and shy, or overbearing and way too flirty Vale had had his fun with them and when he got bored left them in the dust. Callous he knew but it was just easier when it came down it to and besides he’d never see them again anyway, so what was the point in an awkward goodbye. But the creature in front of him was different and he was intrigued.

“Well hello my Lady” Vale bowed his jagged crown graciously, while his golden eyes flashed with the spark of mischief “And such a beautiful name for an equally beautiful face”

He reached over towards the golden stallion in an effort to nudge him on the shoulder, “If Thranduil here had told me we would’ve had such remarkable company to greet us, I would’ve been here sooner”

The dark wolf relaxed into an easy silence, his golden eyes shining with cocky mischief. He always kept the spotlight on him, continuing to play his charade well after the curtains were drawn and everyone had gone home. Vale could never be sure how anyone would receive him with his honeyed words and arrogant stance, but he never usually cared it was all just part of the fun. Except for all his calm offhanded exterior, he found himself wanting her approval.

“My services are yours, dear Lady, in any way you might want them” He dipped his head again this time with a slow grin, eyes glowing in delight.

"Talking"
OOC:: oops sorry I’ve been so lazy! Bunnie I hope my description of Illynx isn’t too ‘assuming’ I was just trying to go by what Vale could ‘see’ If it’s too much I can change it :)

Table Credit From the lovely Sevin

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Stronghold [Welcoming] - by Thranduil - 09-17-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Stronghold [Welcoming] - by Vale - 09-18-2014, 04:27 AM
RE: Stronghold [Welcoming] - by Illynx - 09-18-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: Stronghold [Welcoming] - by Vale - 09-20-2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Stronghold [Welcoming] - by Thranduil - 09-21-2014, 12:23 AM
RE: Stronghold [Welcoming] - by Random Event - 09-21-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: Stronghold [Welcoming] - by Illynx - 09-22-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Stronghold [Welcoming] - by Vale - 09-23-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Stronghold [Welcoming] - by Thranduil - 09-24-2014, 10:21 PM