the Rift

meeting the herd [open]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

To reach greatness you must step on bodies, and many brothers lie trodden in my wake. I've walked from pawn to player and I'll win this game of ours, though the cost of it may drown the world in blood.

"I don't care"

Her first words to him almost made him burst out into laughter, deeply impressed by her seeming nonchalance. The merlot male finished his crop of grass, sooty nose snorting in satisfaction as the sweet juices ran down his throat, dual coloured oculars watching the mare in fascination. The femme reminded him of his sister slightly, low on words. I wonder if her vocabulary matches. A rather dark chuckle ripped through his maw as one ear flicked back to the arrival of Ricciardo.

Oh would you look here. Beach boy decided to join us. d'Artagnan watched the flame pelted stallion make his way to the duo, curious as to what mood he was in this time. The Doctor didn't particularly like the brute so far but was slightly intrigued as to what sparked his moods. The first time he had met him the steed had seemed pretty genuine however the second time... d'Artagnan muffled a chuckle as he remembered Alan's interruption and an all in all rather amusing conversation. Ricciardo spoke in, to the Doctor's surprise, a gentle voice and seemed rather welcoming in his approach. Narrowing his eyes at him, d'Artagnan played along.

"Ricciardo. I'm as vigorous as ever. I see you've come to greet our new friend here." He smiled politely at the horned mare, turning his attention back to her. Deciding that really he needed to know her name first, d'Artagnan cocked his head to one side and looked questionly at her.

"I'm d'Artagnan... Moon Doctor of this here land. What's your name?"

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
meeting the herd [open] - by Tillas - 08-30-2012, 11:11 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by d'Artagnan - 08-31-2012, 07:05 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by Tillas - 08-31-2012, 07:44 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by Ricciardo - 09-02-2012, 04:11 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by d'Artagnan - 09-07-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: meeting the herd [open] - by Tillas - 09-13-2012, 05:38 PM