[OPEN] Up and Away

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

Following her spar with the speckled mare, Ampere decided to explore the rest of the island. Although flying would be faster, the walking would be good to stretch out her tired muscles, so she hoofed it.

The weather continued to be kind, only adding to the beauty of the place. It was not simply gorgeous though, it was a bit strange, at least in her opinion. On certain ends there were colorful structures flapping in the wind, seemingly made with some kind of skin or plant matter, not that she had ever seen anything in those colors around Helovia. Of course with the magical implications of this place, bright colors hardly seemed the most dazzling. Still, why?

What was the purpose of this place, and more specifically the tents? As if the land wasn't already divided below, the herds (for there were 4 different colors for the 4 herds, she assumed) had also claimed spots up here? Why was there a cloud which took the flightless up here? It seemed too benevolent to the be the word of the gods, but certainly it wasn't of the mortals. Surely there was a motivation other than generosity behind such a large gift? An amulet, sure, but an island didn't seem normal.

Then again she had been gone, maybe something had changed, other than this floating chunk of rock with a cloud mount, that is.

Just then a brown streak blew past her, heels kicking up a bit of debris. Ampere's head turned away quickly, a wing lifting up to shield her from the wake of the small storm that thundered past. Ruffled, Ampere peeked around her feathers, easily finding the young stud as he gasped at the island. His youth was apparent, but Ampere could tell he was also mature, in at least one way. He was certainly appealing, his hide and likely his mind hardly scarred by life as of yet. His wonder of this place definitely lacked her vicious scrutiny.

In need of some uplifting company, particularly that of a stallion's, Ampere approached. "It is," she agreed with his statement as she settled in beside him, staring out over the sky. "Though, it's also stupid," she added after a pause, shrugging her shoulders a bit dismissively. "It's all a bit mysterious I think, whether good or bad remains to be seen, don't you think?" She turned her head towards him, the bright blue of her eyes gazing calmly at his green ones, her face framed with dark hair and a wild, asymmetrical marking running down her left side.

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Up and Away - by Caenan - 09-18-2014, 12:28 AM
RE: Up and Away - by Ampere - 09-20-2014, 12:38 AM
RE: Up and Away - by Caenan - 09-27-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Up and Away - by Ampere - 10-06-2014, 12:02 AM