the Rift

You are Needed [Solace's Moon Amulet to thranduil]

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Dicranum scoparium on basalt flashing with chrome.
With all this stress and sadness in this world I need you now.
Resisting madness turns the world to grey.
Protect the song till it find its own.
Though the record on your hip doesn’t look so good.
But now it seems your all alone.

WE :: 0/3
DT :: 0/2
HF :: 1/2 (1 additional for Ghost only)
AB :: 0/4

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
As mentioned earlier, due to the absence of our leaders and highest ranking stealth member, I will be blocking this without permission.

EDIT:: She blocks Reizend! "Give it up, golden man."

Dicranum scoparium on basalt flashing with chrome. --> dicranum scoparium is fluffy moss, and could reference her green "cloudy" markings; basalt for her dark horn and facial markings; chrome for her light body color
With all this stress and sadness in this world I need you now. --> stress/sad are listed on her profile as two of few emotions she can experience
Resisting madness turns the world to grey. --> she has mental disability called synesthesia which allows her to see sounds in color -- if she resists this madness, she will not see the color in the world, therefore it will just be grey.
Protect the song till it find its own. --> she sings to heal people
Though the record on your hip doesn’t look so good. --> she has killed people by accident in her past

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

"We meet again,
My fine feathered friend,
But once more,
Your answer is not sought."

Reizend is NOT sought.

Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Bellona's rank does not permit her to block stealths.

For future reference Hawk, you are under no obligation to respond to blocks from users that don't have the authority to do so.

**EDIT** The admin are discussing this.

**DECISION** Bellona's character does not have the authority to block stealths and may not do so.

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
We like our captain where he is, thank you!

Dicranum scoparium on basalt flashing with chrome. --> Archibald is black, like basalt, and chrome refers to white markings on horses. He has a blaze and four white stockings.
Resisting madness turns the world to grey. --> Resisting madness refers to his mother, Mandrake, who was insane and ended up dying at the hooves of her sons. During this time, Archibald was the General of the Grey.
Though the record on your hip doesn’t look so good. --> Scarring from dragon fire
But now it seems your all alone. --> His sons and his mate are outcasts, he is in the Edge.

"My I do believe you're right,
In your herd he looks quiet nice.
Lucky for your happiness,
It's not your captain I seek to test."

Archibald is NOT sought.

”Once again, none can guess,
Let’s see if this stealth is a success.”

SOLACE’S Moon Amulet was sought.

APPERANCE REF :: Dicranum scoparium=moss=green, basalt=grey, Chrome is a term for when horses have four high socks and bald face. Solace has green mane and tail, grey body, and four high socks and bald face.

NAME REF:: Definition of Solace is “comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness.”

HISTORY REF:: When Solace first came to Helovia he was approached by the Asylum (madness) and The Grey, and choose The Grey.

HISTORY REF:: Meet Cantante in the Threshold and promised to be her guardian until she has found her own home.

APPREANCE REF:: Has a three inch scar on hip: “ one on his right haunch, it is a jagged scar that is about three inches long, he claims it was received from a predator”

HERD/OUTCAST REF:: No longer in any herd or outcast group, but is a solitary outcast.

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
APPERANCE REF :: Dicranum scoparium=moss=green, basalt=grey, Chrome is a term for when horses have four high socks and bald face. Solace has green mane and tail, grey body, and four high socks and bald face.

+1 | very clever! I got the green part and the chrome part on my own

NAME REF:: Definition of Solace is “comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness.”

0 | If you look up stress and sadness, solace doesn't come up. This isn't as clear as it should have been but not bad

HISTORY REF:: When Solace first came to Helovia he was approached by the Asylum (madness) and The Grey, and choose The Grey.

+1 | I thought of someone from the grey :)

HISTORY REF:: Meet Cantante in the Threshold and promised to be her guardian until she has found her own home.

0 | this is incredibly specific to her history, and I am not sure anyone else would get this

APPREANCE REF:: Has a three inch scar on hip: “ one on his right haunch, it is a jagged scar that is about three inches long, he claims it was received from a predator”

+1 | very clear and obvious!

HERD/OUTCAST REF:: No longer in any herd or outcast group, but is a solitary outcast.

+1 | yup, was looking for an outcast
(in the future though, you should have used 'you're')

3/3 - Pass for me

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
PASS

APPEARANCE REF :: Dicranum scoparium=moss=green, basalt=grey, Chrome is a term for when horses have four high socks and bald face. Solace has green mane and tail, grey body, and four high socks and bald face.
+1| [color ref] pretty straightforward I thought, with easy to google results.

+1| [name ref] great clue! I thought the whole line brought it together, not just the buzz words of stress and sadness.

+1| [history ref] I thought this was a bit tougher to figure out, but still solveable, especially due to the grey.

0| [history ref] Too vague and already used a passed history ref.

APPEARANCE REF:: Has a three inch scar on hip: “ one on his right haunch, it is a jagged scar that is about three inches long, he claims it was received from a predator”
0| [scar ref] This just didn't guide me to thinking of markings or scars.

+1| [rank ref] pretty straightforward

4/3 necessary to pass

Overall great job!
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode