the Rift

Reminiscing [Huy, open]

Bellatrix Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Blue eyes barely flickered as two more forms came into view. Both mares from their vague scents, though one had a long, sharp horn on her forehead. A Unicorn. Well, such sights were becoming normal to the dappled doe. She'd already met a pegasus, after all. Frowning, she listened to their greetings from her shelter under the massive pine.

The silvery stallion's joyful tones made her lingering resentment rise. Why couldn't she be in such a damned good mood? A soft sigh escaped her lips. Being hostile would do her no good, especially not if she ever wanted to find some kind of companionship in this strange place. Forcing a lighter expression, she moved to the base of another tree, one that was a bit closer to the stallion and the pearly dragon. "I've seen better days. How are you?" Reluctant chords answered lightly. The ebony locked girl nodded to each of the mares, smiling in a silent greeting. The painted equine, Tor, seemed kind enough, as did the stag. But the unicorn mistress was eerily silent. It may have just been the violent looking instrument on the mare's crown, but Bellatrix felt a touch uneasy. What did they use their horns for, anyways? Don't think about that. She feebly warned herself from lingering on such things and tried to display some manners. "My name is Bellatrix. And I'm not headed anywhere in particular."

Messages In This Thread
Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Lace - 08-31-2012, 09:53 AM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Bellatrix - 09-02-2012, 09:33 PM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Tor - 09-03-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Huyana - 09-10-2012, 06:14 AM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Lace - 09-10-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Bellatrix - 09-18-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Tor - 09-19-2012, 05:05 PM