Reminiscing [Huy, open]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
[ooc: Tor leaves the thread]

TOR
a mare who is forever wandering, bound by nothing but her mind

Tor's ears twitch as she watches the unicorn approach. Her senses buzz, on high alert, as she flashes back to the black unicorn she had met- and fought- with. Unicorns. Fear tingled in her mouth, her tail flicked across her flanks. Tor hastily backed away, brown eyes half-closing. "Sorry, but I must be on my way." Twisting around, she ran, trees nicking her coat, unbridled fear driving her on, the scent of terror left in her wake. Many kilometres away, she slowed, dropping her head, nostrils flaring to suck in the air. She wanted to go home. It was exhausting, running so far and so quickly, despite her smooth gaits and long stride. Sick, sick, sick of it. The tobiano sighed miserably, wanting to go home. Home, home, home, please let me go. If only she could find her parents, or a proper family. Then why did you run away? Tor chided herself in her mind. She dropped her head, chewing absently on the drying, yellow-y grass. How she wished it was winter, with the cold embrace on her warm coat, a beautiful world where she fit in perfectly to the shadows of the snow and the gleam of the sun on ice. How she very longed for it, in her very bones. Winter was when she felt strongest, the best, most powerful. It was her home.

"talk talk talk"
move move move
think think think

Word Count: 227

Messages In This Thread
Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Lace - 08-31-2012, 09:53 AM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Bellatrix - 09-02-2012, 09:33 PM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Tor - 09-03-2012, 06:11 PM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Huyana - 09-10-2012, 06:14 AM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Lace - 09-10-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Bellatrix - 09-18-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: Reminiscing [Huy, open] - by Tor - 09-19-2012, 05:05 PM