the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen

Faeanne
Take advantage of my heart and I'll go back into the dark

Emotionally, I should have been an old aging mare by now. Happily curled up somewhere warm in hopes I would make it through the oncoming Frostfall, but deep inside, knowing that it would be my last so I would stealthily say goodbye to all of those that I held near and dear to my cold, broken heart. But alas, there was noone for me to say goodbye to, they had all moved on to bigger and better things than the gold dusted filly who's heart was literally broken. It wouldn't be broken for long though, as soon as I managed to make it to the Throat I would be healed, I would be normal...at least in the physical sense. But nothing would be able to heal the fact that my birth parents abandoned me, and my adoptive parents had decided that their lives in the Edge were more important than seeing I am safe in the arms of someone else.
A shiver passed over my star dusted pelt as I wandered further into the grove of trees, following the sound of the water's gentle beating against the banks, today I would be going for a swim. Maybe it would get rid of some of the stress that would give me wrinkles before I could even be considered a yearling. Dark harks flicked about on my golden skull, keeping track of where the others visiting this land were before allowing my limbs to stretch out so I could be carried into the water faster. Reaching the banks my gold studded wings snapped out, away from my sides and into the cool air as my limbs left the ground.
Was this what flying felt like?
The sensation was gone too quickly as my slender frame hit the water and a child-like squeal of happiness was emitted. As for a few moments I was enjoying myself and the events of the last nine months were forgotten, dragged away in the watery grasp of my current playground. A rare smile tugged at the corners of my sooty kissers as I pranced about in the water, causing a ruckus of splashes and waves, but I didn't care. Surely I was going to be scolded by some older creature anyway, so I may as well enjoy myself while I still am able too.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Thranduil]
Words;;387
Notes;; Hope you don't mind me dropping her in here! I figured someone had to meet the famous Thran xD
Sorry it's kinda all over the place, she didn't want me to have her walk up to him xD

Image Credits

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Thranduil - 09-22-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Faeanne - 09-22-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Thranduil - 10-25-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Faeanne - 11-05-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Agrona - 11-22-2014, 11:49 PM