the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies

Faeanne Posts: 61
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 2 Years :: Birdsong
TierRen
I Could Be The One To Set You Free.

Relaxation was just beginning to take over when the screeching sound of the mare's voice broke through the near silence of the crickets song. "What do you think you're doing in the water this time of night?!" Molten pools rolled about in their sockets before dark lids pulled away to reveal the oddness that seemed to take many back, causing them to trip over their words and fall backwards in attempts to move away from the demon child. I was no demon, simply a product of poor genetics and a mother who didn't have room to love anyone but herself. Dark ears flicked back against my skull as the playing stopped, reality crashing back and the pain of the last nine months smacking me like a mother chiding her child. There wasn't time to retaliate and ask the broad who she was to be chiding me, for another form slipped into the area, the golden twin horned creature slid up beside the dark one who thought it appropriate to yell and shatter my few moments of actually being a child.
“A midnight swim isn’t always a bad thing now is it?” His words only a little bit deeper than the mare's growl as he strode closer to the cold water. Ears moved forwards as I took a half step backwards, away from the stranger and the angry broad, sure I was a child but that didn't mean I was trusting and stupid. The two strangers were very similar in looks and it made me worry that I was the stranger in this mix, not the two adults. My mouth grew dry as the stallion's cloven hooves cause ripples in the chilled water, his voice taking over the comforting sound of the crickets once more. “Care to join us?” Drenched silver strands smacked against slender hips as I tucked my star speckled wings into my sides and stepped back once more from the gold and black strangers, "Who are you?"
I was surprised by the strength and solidness in my voice considering the amount of fear and worry that was trickling through my bloodstream. Ivory pupils settled on what I considered to be the worst of two evils, the golden creature who had somehow managed to get closer to me than I had expected either of them too. Surely the water was too cold for adults to enjoy right?

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Agrona]
Words;; 405
Notes;;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

please tag Fae in all posts
link to thread tracker

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Thranduil - 09-22-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Faeanne - 09-22-2014, 08:38 AM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Thranduil - 10-25-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Sing Me A Lullaby of Lies - by Faeanne - 11-05-2014, 10:08 AM