the Rift

Cracked and Broken

Naira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Naira

As Naira paced around the ghost, she noticed her ears pulling flat, her tail twitching irritably, her eyes faltering with a flicker of doubt. She watched the nervousness rising in the ghost, up, up, and still going, and finally she watched the nerves turn into anger and hatred. it all happened in a few seconds, but Naira sees all.

The anger quickly boiled to rage, much quicker than it should. A bitter smile crossed Naira's face at the ghost's words. "No dear. I do not wish to have you, I do not wish to own you, for I know of being held against your will. I know. But names serve a purpose, they tell us of the company, a name is a description of you, in a word," Naira said calm and cold as ever. The only thing that gave a slight indication with her own annoyance at the ghost's outburst was the twitch of her tail.

It was dark now, and the darkness cloaked the two, hugged them, soothed Naira. From far off, the two might appear a pair of ghosts, or maybe a ghost and the head of one. A deep, dark chuckle sounded from Naira's throat as she thought this. The fireflies glowed as bright as ever, changing from a bright, angry red to a crimson, like the blood seeping from a big wound.

Naira looked straight into the ghost's eyes once again. Hot on cold, fire on ice. Silence hugged the air around them, but silence could be very loud to those who listened.

Another dark, deep chuckle rose from Naira's throat, rising to an insane giggle. She stopped as suddenly as she started and her face went serious. "You have not found me, and you have not earned me, just like I did not snatch you," she said coolly. "And who, may I ask, who in their right mind told you you have earned my name, when you cannot even tell me yours?" Naira said in a voice that stated her anger without hinting how much of it there was. No, the ghost was not a toy, but crazy enough to think so. A soft, choking giggle floated past Naira's lips before her next words.

"Now I ask you again, ghost, what is your name?" she spoke in a sugar coated voice, the insanity easily detected.

OCC:
Tag;; @[Beloved]
WC ;; 367

Born in cold blood.
Marco Monetti At Flicker.com

Messages In This Thread
Cracked and Broken - by Naira - 09-22-2014, 03:35 AM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Beloved - 09-22-2014, 10:43 AM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Naira - 09-22-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Beloved - 09-23-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Naira - 09-23-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Beloved - 09-25-2014, 11:20 AM