the Rift

Cracked and Broken

Naira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Naira

The lady stood poised with her head low, horn slightly cocked at the ghost's heart. The little white one freaked, dancing in her rage and agony. A gurgling, choking sound rose from her throat. Following the sound of frustration, a cry came, dripping in agony.

For a second a cruel sneer crossed the lady's face as she imagined the same sound coming from the ghost's throat in her last living moments. She laughed. A deep, amused laugh with a twisted sense of humour at the ghost's words. "I might just know more than you assume little ghost, " the lady cooed sweetly. Sweet enough to hide the daggers shooting from the lady's eyes.

The lady's own anger started rising in her throat like bile; fast and burning, but she hid it perfectly, the only hint being her shoulder twitching. The ghost asked if she knew what happened to those alone when shadow comes.

A giggle sounded from the lady's throat, high and girly. " Yes dear, I know what happens to those alone in the shadows. After all, I am the one dragging them into the dark. Yes, demons lurk in the dark, but so do I," she croons sweetly, lost in thought.

The lady snaps back to reality as the ghost asked to follow her. "Follow you where?" the lady asked out of curiosity. A giggle chimed from her throat as the ghost told her she was ignorant. Little did the little ghostly one know....Naira was quite happy with how she had manipulated the scene.

OCC: I got it up earlier! Yay! :D
Tag;; @[Beloved]

Born in cold blood.
Marco Monetti At Flicker.com

Messages In This Thread
Cracked and Broken - by Naira - 09-22-2014, 03:35 AM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Beloved - 09-22-2014, 10:43 AM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Naira - 09-22-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Beloved - 09-23-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Naira - 09-23-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Beloved - 09-25-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Naira - 09-27-2014, 07:06 AM