the Rift

Cracked and Broken

Naira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Naira

Anger is all she felt now. The lady was angry. At the ghost, at the pale one's words, at her master, at the beatings, at the little foal screaming in her head......The scream was loud, piercing. A single, long yell, like someone screaming at a horrible beast ripping open their stomach. But it was not real. The scream was in the lady's head. It has always been so, she knew it all too well.

She too, started dancing in place, the fire in her eyes almost so real that it seemed to dance and reflect in the dark rings around her eyes. Front hooves rose slightly in the air as the lady turned her side to the ghost. A piercing shriek of anger tumbled from her lips as she stood, her side to the ghost, head at half mas, snorting and panting for the breath she could not reach.

The breeze picked up, softly weaving through her mane, kissing her forehead. A mad giggle escaped from her tight pink lips, and she did not stop. She laughed till her sides hurt, but finally she stopped and turned to the ghost once again.

She circled her tightly, knowing that the pale girl does not like to be possessed. Owned. The circle was so tight that the lady's legs brushed against the tail of the ghost. She stopped at the pale one's side, nose near her ear. "We all have our own demons. Some are bigger than others, some more dangerous, but we all have them. And one cannot live with another's demons, so you should not tell me, anyone, that they have no demons, because we all do, even if yours might just be bigger than mine."

The words were spoken softly, only intended for the ghost to hear, and in a soft, singsong voice. The kind that would make you fall asleep, but haunt your not-so-sweet dreams after.
"Very well. Take me to your snow. But I cannot guarantee that I will stay, even if you don't really care," the lady said more clearly this time.

She began humming, a deep, twisted sound coming deep from within her broken soul. It was a hum that whispered of secrets and blood and death, something not quite right. With the little song the lady swayed gently from side to side, watching for the ghost's next move.

OCC: Sorry that the posts are so icky, my inspiration comes at the weirdest time, and usually when I'm not online XD
Tag;; @[Beloved]

Born in cold blood.
Marco Monetti At Flicker.com

Messages In This Thread
Cracked and Broken - by Naira - 09-22-2014, 03:35 AM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Beloved - 09-22-2014, 10:43 AM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Naira - 09-22-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Beloved - 09-23-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Naira - 09-23-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Beloved - 09-25-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Naira - 09-27-2014, 07:06 AM
RE: Cracked and Broken - by Beloved - 09-29-2014, 01:42 PM