the Rift

Lovable Lil Chickpea

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
My Roman lover, noble orator
I thought you wanted a family? Closeness? Seems I was wrong.
Strut your stuff in gladiator sandals, don't be shy, your birthmarks are beautiful
Modeling in England, Spain, Germany...my aren't you worldly? You always did want to travel, but what happened?

Hidden Falls: 0/2 (+1 Potential Exception for Ghost)
Dragon's Throat: 0/2
World's Edge: 0/3
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Given that our two leads are on absent, I take it upon myself to block this stealth.

Bellona blocks Ciceron. "Not today, little fox."

My Roman lover, noble orator --> name reference (Ciceron is close to Cicero, and when Ciceron is googled Cicero's wiki page comes up first. Cicero was a roman orator, among other things.); also a personality reference (noble)
I thought you wanted a family? Closeness? Seems I was wrong. --> His profile says he yearns for a family and closeness, although he refused to go with Parelia to the Edge to be with her and their son
Strut your stuff in gladiator sandals, don't be shy, your birthmarks are beautiful --> gladiator sandals refers to the training his father put him through; birthmarks refer to the floral markings on him
Modeling in England, Spain, Germany...my aren't you worldly? You always did want to travel, but what happened? --> he is a mixture of Andalusian, Hanoverian and Shire, which are Spanish, German and English breeds respectively.

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
Hotaru grins and allows Bellona her victory. "But be careful, darling. I am not through with your flock."

Clues were spot on!
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!