the Rift

Panzram :: Xyroca

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
Active Magic: Dark x Water | Can form temporary blood clots that will dissipate after one thread. This can cause pain, swelling, numbness, or temporary paralysis of affected limb.
--Upgrade: Blood clots will last unless removed by healer, causing risk of death or stroke.

Active Magic: Dark x Water | Temporary hemophilia to open wounds. It takes longer for wounds to stop bleeding. This can cause headaches, fatigue, joint pain, nausea and double vision.
--Upgrade: Hemophilia is stronger, may need healer to stop bleeding. At risk for internal bleeding.

Magic: Blood Armor (P) | From a severe wound, he can control and clot the blood into a temporary armor. It is gel-like, so only mildly prevents further injury, acting more like a buffer.

Companion: Lion | Normal
--Companion Magic: Flame Touch - Mane & Tail Tuft

Moon Amulet

I hope I did this right, if I didn't please correct me!
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
@[Panzram]

Everything looks close to right, I've just got a few notes!

Remember that passive magic can't be controlled by the user, it just happens automatically. You could work the magic something like this: "wherever his blood is spilled, it rapidly hardens into a firm gel-like consistency that can act as a buffer against additional injury". Feel free to rearrange the wording to your liking.

For the top two magics, the actual magic you have is fine, the restrictions you have on them will likely be changed (i.e. the blood clot probably won't last a full thread). You don't necessarily have to post restrictions when you post magic, as the admin base them on the restrictions of similar magics that are already in place. If you want a specific restriction to be considered, by all means you can post them, but it is not required. Hope this helps!

In summary: Top two look good but restrictions will likely be different, passive magic can't be controlled by the user!

Once you get the passive magic updated, I'll go ahead and mark this up to date!!

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
Thank you!

Magic: Blood Armor (P) | If severely wounded, his blood will automatically start to clot and firm around his body in a gel-like armor. This acts as a buffer to reduce chance of injury.
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
up to date