the Rift

[OPEN] Burning Ring of Fire

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
She'll beat you if she's able</style>

I had seen her nearly the same time that her finely sculpted crown twisted enough to see my dark silhouette against the bright, flame kissed lava that rested in a pond behind me. A dark horn pierced through her skull, spiraling upwards into the sky and creating a weapon that was to be reckoned with, for some reason I was never quite fond of the idea of fighting one of the sword-faced creatures. Maybe I was just wiser than I thought and knew that coming into physical contact with one of them would mean my demise, as little as I had going for me it wasn't time for me to die yet that I was sure of. Emerald gems then drifted back ever so slightly to settle upon the masterpiece that grew from her shoulders, the midnight stained wings tainted by feathers of white and red. They were beautiful and pulled away from the inevitable death that would come from her weaponed skull.
I watched, half warily half excited as the slender beauty made her way towards me. There was nowhere to escape with the way that I was positioned and the idea of her coming at me with her finely sharpened weapon nearly caused me to leap backwards into the flaming ocean and spare myself the pain. But I didn't do it, the idea of killing myself because someone was walking towards me was nearly laughable and it just proved that I had been away from civilization for much too long. Rather than turning and sprinting into the boiling ocean I swallowed the lump that was beginning to form in my throat just as she approached and light, chime-like words fell into the silent air.
"Are you looking for something?" Dark stained harks flicked forward as I took in the soft pitches and tones of her voice. It was strange to hear another talk, but at the same time it was amazing and if I were a more emotional creature I likely would have leapt forward to hold the stunning bird in an embrace for breaking the silence that I had surrounded myself with. My broad skull bobbed up and down in a nod as long misused vocal chords began to shake and tremble in efforts to form words. "A-a purpose." I stopped speaking, my normally deep, rich voice had become cracked and worn after sitting on a shelf for so long. It was so forgein even to my own ears that the tri colored beauty before me would surely believe I was some kind of mute, or a retard when in truth I wasn't sure what kind of purpose I was looking for so the two words were more than enough answer for the stranger. "You?"

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Ghost]
Words;; 458
OOC;; Slowly getting better <3 thank you for replying! I'm excited to see where this goes.

HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
Burning Ring of Fire - by Desperado - 09-23-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Ghost - 10-05-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Desperado - 10-10-2014, 07:07 AM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Ghost - 10-10-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Desperado - 10-10-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Ghost - 11-09-2014, 05:58 PM