the Rift

[OPEN] Burning Ring of Fire

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
She'll beat you if she's able</style>

I grew dissapointed in myself when the mare's darkened features turned down in a frown while she tried to figure out my words. My words were misused, but I didn't think I had grown that incoherent in my months alone, at least I hoped they hadn't grown that rough. She quickly quelled the thought that I was incoherent though, when she looked away momentarily to look out over the hills that I had been staring blankly at until she captured my attention and pulled me away from mother earth's entrancing gaze. "Did you find it?" The words drifted towards me as the black's finely sculpted skull twisted to look at me once more rather than the world around us. The muscles in my shoulders shifted as they pulled upwards in a shrug and my skull turned side to side, I had yet to find a purpose for being here in these lands but maybe one day I would. One day my reason for staying in Helovia would fall in front of me and all of my questions would be answered, but for now I was as clueless as a foal fresh dropped from between his mother's legs. "No."
I looked away from the mare momentarily, or at least away from her features to look once more at the stunning appendages that grew from her shoulder blades. The weapon that sprouted from her forehead was more of something I feared rather than admired, but the wings she bore were wonderful and added to the exotic beauty she carried. The time I had to gawk at the beautifully feathered appendages didn't last long as soon the mare's sooty lips were moving once more as her voice filled the air like music from a music box. "Information." Emeralds flicked back to the mare's features as I wondered what kind of information she was here for. Before her response would have put me on the defense, but now I knew less than she did. Now I was the outsider standing by watching the events of the world happening around me as I seemed to be a bubble in which the time seemed to stand still. "On what?" I wondered if there was any chance I would be able to assist the tri-colored beauty in finding the information that she needed. It was a far fetched idea, but maybe I had been actually listening when someone was going on and on about something that should have been conversed in a more private setting.
"Are you a nomad, or do you belong somewhere?" My jaw parted ever so slightly as I instinctively went to answer the question when suddenly cracked teeth clacked back together and I thought over my answer a bit more carefully. "I once belonged somewhere, but now I belong nowhere." It seemed the most fitting for my situation as I was still quite lost as to where it was that I was meant to be, or even where it was that I wanted to be. Maybe this black bird, who seeked nothing in life but information, would be able to assist me in realizing where it is that I was to belong. Shifting my weight a bit from my forelimbs to my rear, where it remained I allowed emeralds to lock in on the dark gems that sat carefully in the mare's eye sockets. "Where do you belong bird?" The words that slipped and raced off of my vocal chords were still harsher than I had hoped for, a little rough around the edges but eventually they would return to the normal amount of gruffness. But for now I at least could be thankful the stuttering had ceased.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Ghost]
Words;; 627
OOC;; <3

HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
Burning Ring of Fire - by Desperado - 09-23-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Ghost - 10-05-2014, 04:53 PM