the Rift

[OPEN] Burning Ring of Fire

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

She laughed at his measly one word answer. What did he expect? That purpose just popped out the horizon?! If only it was that easy then the world would be full of determined creatures and life would become quite boring. Did he know what kind of purpose he was looking for? Or was he merely soul searching? Surely he had reason for staying her; maybe he had talents to pursue or family to look after. Ghost wondered why he didn't just leave if he felt so lost. She thought about her own life goals with a wry smile, for a long time she had just wanted to be better than her own mother, but soon enough she had found that was quite an easy goal to achieve when one’s own dam was rather pathetic. What else? Power, success and notoriety. Yet, all of those things meant she would one day have to step out from her shadows and face the world with no cover to hide in. Her heart desired something she feared, typical. Dark eyes bored into the sand splashed stallion and she thought of how actually they weren’t all that different. In a way, they were both lost on the same path. Perhaps she could offer assistance to this one, if he should wish to find objectives for his purposeless life and step in a new direction.

”Many things” she answered his question first. There were many troubles on the mind of Ghost, but one most pressing. ”My mistress has gone missing and I thought I might find her. I doubt I will though, I haven’t seen her in sometime” the young spy was beginning to guess that Seele had left the land. There were no clues to her whereabouts with no hidden messages or strange happenings. Maybe the world she had lived in quietly had become too much for her to stand. Disappointing really, Ghost had admired the Czarina. ”Perhaps I should forget about her” she purred.

With a sigh and a shrug she let the image of the Necromancer go, with her and Eris missing maybe the Asylum would fall to ruin too. Not that it mattered much anymore, those who were under its care including herself were now mainly beholden to the Hidden Falls or scattered across the land.

Turning her attention back to the muddy male, she curiously wondered where he had previously belonged and why he no longer bound himself to that place. Had he done something wrong? Or had he been bored? Or was it something else… From what she had learnt of him so far it wouldn’t be too far off the scale to guess he may have left to find his purpose. By chance the assistance she had wished to offer him but a few minutes earlier fell neatly into her lap and the sprite nodded once in the northerly direction. ”The Hidden Falls. It’s nestled just under the mountains.” Her gaze switched back to the stallion with a questioning glint ”if ever you want answers to that purpose of yours, you should stop by. I’m sure you have some skills?” He may or may not take her offer up, he may never stop by or he may not have any skill at all, in case of the latter Ghost would recommend he kept on roaming until he found some talent.

They had no use for dead weight.

@[Desperado]
ooc; Sorry for the wait Semper D:

We're volcanoes in the night
We're rolling like meteorites
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte