the Rift

[OPEN] Burning Ring of Fire

Desperado Posts: 30
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Foxy
Don't you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
She'll beat you if she's able</style>

A single dark rimmed ear twitched with the mare's laughter, I wondered why it was so amusing that a stranger had not yet found their purpose in these lands called Helovia. It would seem she thought me foolish for the time being, but foolish was the furthest thing from anything that could describe me. I didn't give myself much time to mull over the odd antics of the darkly horned bird before questioning her on what information it was that she was looking for. Maybe the information she was looking for was just as hard as finding a purpose of some kind in the world today.
”Many things. My mistress has gone missing and I thought I might find her. I doubt I will though, I haven’t seen her in sometime” Emeralds shifted, focusing on the mare's obsidian pools as she spoke of some other mare who had been an authority figure in her life. Had this tri colored, feathered beast belonged to someone? Was slavery something that colored her past? I thought not, for the words that slid from her dark lips were colored with admiration and a tinge of worry, there was no happiness there over the disappearance of the mistress. ”Perhaps I should forget about her” I watched as her slender, winged shoulders rose and fell as if pushing off the thoughts of her mistress was that simple. My ears flicked back, pressing against my scalp ever so slightly as my vocal chords began to shake again, finally warming up to the whole idea of speaking.
"Mayhaps she doesn' wanna be found." Thickly accented words rolled off of my tongue like honey while emeralds searched the mare's eyes for any sign of emotion other than what seemed like acceptance. Surely losing someone you looked up to was no easy feat, but I doubted she wanted to talk to a stranger about the pains that she suffered with. ”The Hidden Falls. It’s nestled just under the mountains. If ever you want answers to that purpose of yours, you should stop by. I’m sure you have some skills?" The darkened corner of my mouth turned up into a crooked half-grin when the mare asked if I had any kind of skills that would be useful in a herd type situation.
I had never been one of large social situations, but then, it would be a nice change from spending so much time around the lava and rock walls of the caves where my only conversation was hearing my own voice bouncing off of the walls that seemed to close in on me a little more each day. "I'm handy witha craftin' and Iva dabbled a bit in the fightin' sida things." My long black dreads snapped at my hips while my lips parted to allow an introduction to fall into the humid air around us, she seemed trustworthy enough to give my name, surely she wasn't the kind of bird to bring home a stranger. "Name's Desperado, but I'll answer to anythin but late to dinner." I flashed another half grin to the mare as I fell silent, wondering where the conversation would go from here, or if it would be brought to an end and we would head back to this Hidden Falls place that she lived.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Ghost]
Words;; 558
OOC;; We are gonna pretend he was talking like this the whole time, kay? xD new character struggles <3

HP: 63
Desperado,
why don't you come to your senses,
you've been out riding fences,
for so long now.

Messages In This Thread
Burning Ring of Fire - by Desperado - 09-23-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Ghost - 10-05-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Desperado - 10-10-2014, 07:07 AM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Ghost - 10-10-2014, 12:34 PM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Desperado - 10-10-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Burning Ring of Fire - by Ghost - 11-09-2014, 05:58 PM