the Rift

[OPEN] The Masquerade [Hidden Falls Spy Meeting]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I lurked on the edge of this meeting. Watching as the spies arrived from our land, gathering around the mare we knew as Ghost, the head of her class. I remained silent as they mustered, smiling and nodding when appropriate. Desiring only to listen to what the sleuth had to say and take part in the meeting as another set of ears. Where was Seele though? She charged herself with the reasonability of this rank…yet the masked woman remained absent. During the moments of quiet, unmeaningful conversation, I found my gaze drawn toward the rolling hills. Mind sank deeply into personal pondering.

Bellona comes, her colored hide stood out against the natural backdrop of soft emeralds and tans. I watch as those sharp eyes find Ghost through the crowd. Words that follow have my attention spiked and concern tripled much higher than it had been moments before. I stepped forward after Bellona finished speaking, feathers lightly brushing past the bodies that stood quiet, “Did what ye says occur in Edge territory or on this island?” Tone is tight but controlled.

We’d dealt with problems in nature before, the most recent attack was in Hidden Falls in the form of living moss. It had been swiftly dealt with thanks to Fina and the efforts of various clan folk, yar, I’d brushed the event aside as a random occurrence. Magic gone badly perhaps. But now I wondered if that sporadic uprising of flora been a warning of substantial problems to come? Worms.

Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Masquerade [Hidden Falls Spy Meeting] - by Midas - 10-01-2014, 11:41 AM