Yours,
Mr. Silk

Hidden Falls 0/2
World's Edge 0/3
Aurora Basin 0/4
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Silk looks around, clearly confused by the lack of response.
48 hours have passed, and no one remains eligible to block.
AGRONA was sought.

My Latin-blessed lady // Title + gender ref:: Agrona is a 'Tiro' for the Falls, which is Latin for 'young soldier'. (Blessed meaning she is titled).

Twisted on top of a sullied canvas // Appearance ref:: Twisted horns on her head, sullied canvas refers to her seal bay coloring

Don't blame yourself for what you were too young to stop // History ref:: She was taken advantage of (essentially raped) by a stallion at a young age

Stand strong and show them your crazy face // Personality/history ref:: she has "pushed herself to physical fitness" and "fits right in" with the "psychos"
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Rayo the Reindeer Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 21
Rayo
My Latin-blessed lady // Title + gender ref:: Agrona is a 'Tiro' for the Falls, which is Latin for 'young soldier'. (Blessed meaning she is titled).
0 | Title ref - while this was really clever, it didn't point me as much to a title as to a name.
+1 | Gender ref.

Twisted on top of a sullied canvas // Appearance ref:: Twisted horns on her head, sullied canvas refers to her seal bay coloring
0 | Twisted by itself didn't quite get me to unicorn - if it had been twisted, I dunno, trees or knives or any kind of sharp object, really, this would have worked wonderfully. Similarly, I think sullied could have worked with some kind of hint toward color - as it is, I didn't feel this was quite clear enough.

Don't blame yourself for what you were too young to stop // History ref:: She was taken advantage of (essentially raped) by a stallion at a young age
+1 | History ref.

Stand strong and show them your crazy face // Personality/history ref:: she has "pushed herself to physical fitness" and "fits right in" with the "psychos"
+1 | Definitely made me think psycho/Asylum/etc.

3/3 - PASS.

A note: I think you err on the side of caution quite often, where you're so close to a great clue but just leave out one little clarifying bit. Just a tip. :)

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
FAIL

+1| [gender ref] pretty straightforward.
0| [rank ref] I get your thought pattern behind this, however latin-blessed makes me think of language or lineage. I don't consider her title a 'blessing' since everyone in the herd receives a title of some kind, and blessing leans more towards healer or seer than warrior.

0| [Appearance ref] there just wasn't enough detail here. Twisted could mean so many things; give me an indication you mean twisted horns. Same with sullied canvas, there's too many options; give me an indication you mean some kind of bay or brown 'sullied'. Canvas is the only thing that told me this was appearance related, everything else suggested personality or even terrain.

0| [History ref] again I see where you're going with this, but after reading through her profile myself there's nothing directly taken out of there - generally yes, but it does not specify that she was in fact raped, it doesn't say she blames herself, she was 2 at the time so although young, not a child by the site standards, so for those reasons I cannot pass this clue.

+1| [Personality ref] this one was a bit on the edge for me, but since the lines were direct from her profile and she is living with the asylum, combined with ehr warrior rank for "stand strong" I felt this was passable.

2/3 necessary to pass

Just need a bit more specifics to narrow down the character!
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
0- Latin- This struck me more as a clue towards a name instead of a position. I think... appointed might have been a better word choice, or something hinting at appointed rather than blessed.
+1- gender ref.

0- Sullied canvas- sullied means dirty more than brown. This made me think more of someone like Oxy who doesn't care about their appearance.
0- Twisted- I would have passed this immediately if it would have said twisted ____ (anything that pointed towards horns). As it is, slightly vague.

0- Again, just a hair vague. This could apply to so many horses, and without any kind of direct pull from the history, this just isn't quite there. Close... so close, but not quite.

+1- History ref

2/3- So close on everything, I really wish I could have passed this. Good job!