the Rift

Lady Moon so High

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

Moments pass. Tassled tail quietly flicks from hind to hind, waiting. The golden felt himself lean forward towards that moon so full. So intent is he on seeing her come, he does not noticed at first her hearlds of fog. A cool damp touch brushes his lower leg. Stomping the gold, reprimands his nerves for their assuredly, mistake. Another damp caress comes on his other leg. Pinning his harks back at this distraction the gold looks down to find a blanket of white where rich earth had been. A smile grows back on those golden lips. This was more than a natural fog. Quickly the gold looks back and sure enough, sweeping down in the night, a dark colored Goddess descends.

Twin horns dip low to the Goddess as the fog moves to recognize its master. Earth eyes, even in this low light, and considering her dark coat find the Goddess, well, hot. Sultry, refined, and sinister. A shiver runs down the golden’s spine and he can’t help but shift his hinds. Still, it is hard to believe it was so simple to call a God to you here in this world, especially one such as her. His success floods his face with flashing gold in his eyes, and a smile which grew more and more wicked.

Oh the Goddess calls his name and the golden can not help feeling it like a purr upon his soul. She then compliments him on his words, though the gold noted with a slur of words. It mattered little to him, he was after something much bigger than praise for his crafted riddles. Still, of all the times for the golden to be brash, now was not the time, so best put his best foot forward and the other on his ego. “A pleasure, dear Goddess.” His voice matches the sly slip of her’s. A golden limb steps forward though, bold perhaps but he had a point to make. “I admit though, I called you not just to praise.” Spanish neck curls ever so slightly and twin crowned head tilts slightly. No he was not trying to woo her, what the hell would a Goddess want to do with him, but still, he need her charm, so he might as well give her some as well. What he was to ask, was no small matter. “I keep your dark ways my lady, but unfortunately, I am a rarely forgotten face.” Let’s be honest, the golden man didn’t have to try hard to make an impression. “Can you help me Goddess of the Moon, to hide myself behind another’s disguise and voice?” Another step closer, and a dipped head ends his request. Chest pounded and body stands on edge, and the golden is nearly maniacal in anticipation of her answer.

OOC :: EEEK! So excited! I am turning in my VOTG pass for a quest from the Goddess of the Moon for the following magic:
::[Magic: Dark |Can mimic another character’s appearance and voice exactly]
::[Restrictions | Can only remember three identities at a time. Lasts two posts in battle.]
Feel free to add the restriction of needing to touch the character in order to 'capture' their identity. I meant to add this originally but forgot. So the Goddess can add it if she'd like to screw with him more. xD
WISHLIST
@[Random Event]
"speech"

Image by the AMAZING Vossity

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Lady Moon so High - by Thranduil - 09-25-2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by God of the Moon - 10-07-2014, 12:04 AM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by Thranduil - 10-11-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by Random Event - 10-15-2014, 01:25 PM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by God of the Moon - 10-15-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by Thranduil - 10-20-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by God of the Moon - 10-25-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Lady Moon so High - by Thranduil - 11-13-2014, 05:26 PM