the Rift

[OPEN] under a midnight blanket; [ Festival Prep ]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan stared at the tent with a look of disgust and chuntered under his breath as he made his way in. Festivals were not his forte to say the least. Still, the Nightshade would 'celebrate' in his own manner and his bag that was filled to bursting with interesting plants would help him in his festivities. As he entered he noticed Illynx, Lena and another mare who he did not recognise. The shade rolled his eyes at the small gathering of women and silently picked a spot to set up, sending Aramis away to collect some rock. The Time Mender was not known for his artistic ability and as long as he had some place to dump the plants, all was well in the mad mans world. If Kou was here he highly doubted he'd be able to get away with such a pathetic display, but she was not and he was indulgent in her absence. Though he did wonder if she knew there was a festival happening and he silently hoped that she did, they could get drunk of plants together and make a night of it. How splendid!

In a very gruff manner, the shade began to pull plants from his pouches as Aramis set down rocks into various piles until eventually the shade had almost barricaded himself in. At least there was now a visible line between him and the women. His attention did turn at the word "bones", however, and he listened with slight interest as to what the girl with the eye marks had to say. Water and bones? What a strange combination. d'Artagnan almost suggested that Illynx should lend her some of her own, but the interior designer had already answered the question. The shade grunted and returned to his set with a business like manner.

The Doctor was careful in his handling of the plants, placing each different species onto a separate slab of rock until he had four distinctly different pieces of foliage. Considering the hallucinating mushrooms were already filling the tent, d'Artagnan hoped there would be enough for all to sample. Aramis returned to sit in front of their little shop wall and curled his pointy tail upwards, like an added ornament to the rather bland set. His canine eyes watching for anyone who'd dare come near to try one whilst the Nightshade stood behind looking like a bored bartender as he chewed on a piece of Snowweed to get the spirits up, turning to Illynx with a frown. "You're loving this aren't you."

[lol I wanted to be creative, but alas d'Art doesn't have a creative bone in his body >.< Such a disappointment. But his stand is literally like a wall of rocks and he's shoved some plants on them. WELL DONE D'ART. *dies inside*

The plants include:
Snowweed: gathered here We may as well be criminals (I'll post him picking some up in his next reply)
Mandrake & Henbane & Thorn Apples (aka Locoweed. *tempts Oxy with a trail*): gathered here Burnt lungs, sour taste)]
It's nothing that complicated, I just want to kill you

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: under a midnight blanket; [ Festival Prep ] - by d'Artagnan - 10-08-2014, 01:03 PM