the Rift

[OPEN] i wanna put on my boogie shoes; [ Festival Dancing/Songs ]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
I L L Y N X
take a look in the mirror - see the truth in your face

Part way into the night as laughter and sounds expand across the clearing, the Lady pulls herself away from her conversations and makes her way to the fore of the tent, purpose driving each step and genial words of apology extended to those who seek to call her away. She hears that clatter of hooves and the din of voices, and they reach into her soul and strike warmth into it that she had not felt in some time, adding an extra perk to each step, sweeping away all her worries and sorrows for a few hours of bliss.

She should have had this party sooner; it was nice.

Stepping out into the dance area (which was inhabited by mostly not dancing types), she glances over to Kyst – who quickly moves to the stone and smaller stone Illynx had set just before the tent earlier this evening. And, as she had done one afternoon for the Lady and her prized son, she descends to tap rhythmically against the rock, creating a soft beat that would bloom into music with the addition of hooves.

The smile that stretches across the Gilded Blade’s face is all one needs to know of her heart in this moment, as she feels the beat rise in her, tastes the tempo of battle and dance, both so intricately one that she found it hard to separate either skill, and skills that she felt deep within her soul, deeper than perhaps her own blood could run.

She had been born to battle, to be beautiful and dangerous, and now was her time above all others. With a delighted yip of laughter, she plunges forward, the dance taking her frame under its control.

Her neck arches, her golden legs flash; sweeping forward she lowers her fore half nearly to the earth before she pivots her weight about on her front hooves, dark tail streaming beautiful and full behind her as her limbs tuck tight to her belly and her rump swings through the air (one two three four). As soon as her hooves are on the earth again, she sweeps upwards into a quarter rear, delight lining her face as she leaps forward, her neck tucking her muzzle down into the crook of her chest as she bucks twice upon landing; the motions are all precise, controlled, and with the tempo filling her heart, the Lady twirls and kicks and prances all across the mushroom lit earth, hoping that others join her in her dance.

[ OOC: Dancing! Weeeee ~ If you would like to join Illynx in a pairs dance, please tag me! Had a dance for her and Rikyn set up but Rikyn... is invisible. Rofl. Kyst is continuously tapping a beat, so if anyone wrote up some songs they'd like to sing in honor of the Basin/Lord of Time, feel free to belt them out here! ]
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
i wanna put on my boogie shoes; [ Festival Dancing/Songs ] - by Illynx - 09-25-2014, 10:30 AM