the Rift

[OPEN] i wanna put on my boogie shoes; [ Festival Dancing/Songs ]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::

A southern wind picks up abruptly. It is cold and fierce, and even dark. It brings forth a feeling of unease and anxiety bordering on panic. Something is wrong. Something is wrong.

S O M E T H I N G

I S

W
R
O
N
G

An abrupt, horrific noise cuts through the revelry. Its the begging, bleating desperation of a buck. The stag is magnificent as it stumbles in amid the unicorns, its rack enormous upon its muscular neck; a true king of the forest. He's wheezing, his breaths a violent pink spray as blood drips from his nose. His eyes, though wild and wide, do not seem to see as he lumbers about fitfully.

He staggers from a wound on his leg, where the jaws of a wolf hold on tight, despite the fact its head is decapitated. Growls still emanate from the grey (its color is lost to mud and blood) crown as it continues to fight for its meal. The stag's limb has long since been shredded. Bone and ligament both are acutely visible. Whatever skin remains flaps around uselessly.

The stag turns to give one final bellow before collapsing. The wolf snarls, teeth champing down on bone as its prey finally submits.

The grass moves like a veridian wave as it leaps up and covers the corpse, dragging it down to the earth without the slightest blemish upon its topsoil.

The wind stops as suddenly as it had come. The uneasy feeling drifts away, lingering only in the memories of this event.

darknightoftroy

Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna put on my boogie shoes; [ Festival Dancing/Songs ] - by Random Event - 10-10-2014, 04:54 PM