the Rift

[OPEN] i wanna put on my boogie shoes; [ Festival Dancing/Songs ]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Your spine is ablaze
Felling any foe with my gaze

Aithniel looked everywhere for Rikyn, even though looking for Rikyn was a silly idea. Instead, she looked for signs of the grass being depressed even though nothing seemed to be there, but she couldn't get a grasp on any clues. Frowning, she decided to just stay in place and maybe Rikyn would find her, and she sighed heavily. Her molten silver eyes took in the crowd, seeing quite a few familiar faces and a few new ones. The fire princess didn't exactly feel like dancing, not with visions of a dead and bloated pegasus stuck in her brain.

Though it seemed like tragedy followed her everywhere. Moments later, a stag came in with a strong gust of wind, and she felt her heart sink into her hooves. A decapitated wolf's head gnawed on the creature's leg and a tingle of fear grabbed at her spine, making her even more immobile than she was before. All she could do was stand and watch, jaws open as the stag fell with a loud, resounding thud. Her heart crashed in her chest, and she wanted to cry and hide, but she couldn't see Rikyn to do so.

Suddenly, the grass erupted, swallowing the wolf head and the stag whole, pulling them down below as if nothing had ever happened.

But something had happened...

Someone had died, and she had to find out who did it. Aithniel inhaled a hitching breath that was more akin to a sob than anything else, and she stood with her white and gold wings open, ash flowing from the feathers like snow. Wrong didn't even begin to describe what she was feeling now and how the world had shifted. The responsibility of what was going on was too great for her age and her maturity, and she just couldn't do this alone, not when the chubby blue and white one hated her for no reason.

But here was proof. Something was very wrong, and she couldn't dance or party like she wanted to anymore.

Credits: Image by Tabini with many thanks from Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna put on my boogie shoes; [ Festival Dancing/Songs ] - by Aithniel - 10-13-2014, 11:05 AM