the Rift

[OPEN] Old Dogs and New Trickery [Riddle Game]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

A party? Yes please? Who's birthday? The Time Gods. I dance around, my small frame taking me from place to place. Blue eyes taking in all that surrounds me. I can't get enough. I cannot seem to take it all in. But then small harks catch a strangers voice, and I turn towards the sound. Small little hooves pick up, and a tiny head is held high as I prance towards the voices.

Where I arrive there seems to be some sort of game starting up. And there are only two players thus far. My small body pushes to the front. Looking at the other players I decide upon the kind looking mare, compared to the black stud. Flicking my tail, I move closer to her, before turning to look at the bronze man, and the golden man.

"I should like to play this game as well, please!" I say, and my voice sounds small compared to all the others. I turn to look towards mother, who's large black and blue form stands near, watching. She gives a nod of approval, before I return my gaze to the bronze man who spoke. He is smaller than the other stud, but in my opinion he's prettier than the golden boy. I look at the golden boy now, as he is the one who will be proposing the riddle.

Riddles? I love riddles. I also loved poems. The thing about poems, is that they where riddles too, just in a much more eloquent form.

"talk talk talk talk "

Tagged:
Words: 252 words
Notes: Glacia wants to join!

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old Dogs and New Trickery [Riddle Game] - by Vale - 09-27-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Old Dogs and New Trickery [Riddle Game] - by Glacia - 09-28-2014, 12:38 PM