the Rift

[OPEN] out of loneliness dawns creativity [Sensory #3]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

The rock tumbled to the ground, falling in a massive heap of shale and other mineralized rocks. Elsa sighed, but her heart rose a little at the sound of a familiar voice. It was feminine, and friendly. Although, it seemed without enthusiasm, much like Elsa. She turned, and faced Cashmere who had now arrived. Her grey coat providing a little more mental stability. Elsa wasn't sure she could get through this without a friend by her side. "Yep, I believe anyways. Im kind of out of the loop now." She admitted shamefully. She should know what she was supposed to be doing, not just waiting for the last possible moment to figure out what to do.

Elsa walked around to the fallen pile, looking at the slab before her that she had to work with. This would by far be much harder than the cells carved out into the rock. A tinge of anger blotted her mind as she thought of those cells, they were so much work! And yet... they weren't even being used. She gritted her teeth but turned back to the task at hand. "We just need to get this up and running soon, so we can, well, move onto the next task I suppose." Well that sounded exciting. Her voice ended on a particularly lackluster note as she began to summon her magic. One by one, the boulders began to smooth out as they piled on top of each other. But after a few moments passed, it was much harder to keep concentrating. Getting a wall to stand on its own was not as easy as it looked, that was for sure.

words 9001 | tags Cashmere. Bellona is still welcome to join, just wanted to get caught up on my posts. | ooc stuff, stuff, stuff

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of loneliness dawns creativity [Sensory #3] - by Elsa - 10-06-2014, 01:09 PM