the Rift

[OPEN] out of loneliness dawns creativity [Sensory #3]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere

Elsa is prompt in her response, and she admits that she has not been good in keeping up with herd activities and herd crafting responsibilities. I chuckle, realizing that she and I have found ourselves in similar situations. I am not sure that I've been keeping great track of the goings-on of the herd either. I sigh and shake my head, disappointed in myself more than Elsa. I am sure she has been busy with important things. I certainly haven't - I've been doing a whole lot of nothing. As she returns to the slab of stone, I hear her speak again what floats around constantly in my mind, and her words are tinged with anger. I am not angry about these things, just.. bleh-feeling.

I watch her and start to mimic her action, except I move from smoothing to making the rocks fit together as if applying invisible adhesive. It takes a moment but they start to hold still as Elsa moves them into place. "I understand the feeling. It seems like building these cells is all we'll ever do, and when will they be used? We have an alliance with the Throat and we're friendly with the Edge. The Basin is the only herd left but still no prisoners. I guess this is just.. preparation?" Oh my goodness.. word vomit much? I feel heat enter my cheeks for being so suddenly talkative and return my focus to the job at hand. Not to mention, I shouldn't be putting down the initiatives of the herd, nor should I complain that we have alliances! Goodness, what's gotten into me? Maybe I'm just feeling a little lost and disconnected these days.. like I'm living in a vacuum. It's a strange way to live and apparently it makes me say strange things.

WC: 299
Tag: @[Elsa]

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of loneliness dawns creativity [Sensory #3] - by Cashmere - 10-06-2014, 10:53 PM