the Rift

[OPEN] out of loneliness dawns creativity [Sensory #3]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Two working together was much easier than doing it alone. She didn't have to pause every three seconds to make sure that the walls were staying together. Elsa just shuffled her feet and continued to work, unsure of what to say. So when Cashmere spoke, her voice was welcomed with a tight, nervous laugh. The truth was though, she really missed having someone to talk to while she worked. It was shameful that Elsa couldn't keep a friendship together like she could keep work together. "Un-needed preparation." She responds with a scoff, stopping for a moment to look at Cashmere. "I feel like me and you are both under appreciated. It was great when we were first a herd, so ambitious, so motivated, but now..." Her voice trails off as she begins to think of the words she wants to say.

A few moments pass as she searches for the words. "Don't you feel like that? I mean, that we are just existent to the rest of them?" Maybe it was Elsa just being selfish, but the herd was not crafting-oriented. There were very few, if any crafters still existing. "I just, I sometimes wonder if I made the right choice." She confessed awkwardly. "But don't tell the leads that, I love working here, with you, but sometimes I wonder if there is more." She awkwardly finishes before returning to her work. Elsa just needed to get that off her chest, especially in light of recent events regarding her eye, and her activity in general. She had hit kind of a slump recently, and it was not fun.

words 9001 | tags @[Cashmere] | ooc stuff, stuff, stuff

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of loneliness dawns creativity [Sensory #3] - by Elsa - 10-09-2014, 05:10 PM