the Rift

[OPEN] out of loneliness dawns creativity [Sensory #3]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Elsa speaks words that are so much like the own that travel through my heart. As if she knows exactly what is going on in my mind, swirling around and poisoning my soul and spirit. I realize that neither of us are feeling quite so aggressive toward our herd, nor do we hold any true grudge or negativity. However, everything she says rings true. Elsa and I are very much on our own, trying to accomplish things that seem to go unnoticed by the rest of the herd. Would our spies, our warriors, anyone but Midas even notice that these cells are being built? Surely the Earth God knows, for we use his strength and power, draw from his spirit and materials. I heave a sigh and remain silent for a moment before drawing up a response to the fair maid. "Your secret is safe with me, for I feel much the same." No more words need to be said, nothing more to seal the feelings or conclude the dialogue. It comes to its natural end, and quickly, so does our work. Soon the wall stands firm, and I am confident that we will be able to move on to another part of the cell soon. For now, however, both of us need to rest. I feel ache in my bones, as if someone had loaded stones on my back and whipped me into slavery. I'm exhausted as if I haven't slept for days, and my mind creeps along like a snail, leaving a line of drowsy slime behind. I look to Elsa and lie down next to the pegasus, letting my head rest on the cool ground and comfort my overheated body. "We have done well, but the rest must wait for another day. We need to rest before we start again."

WC: 303
Tag: @[Elsa]
It occurred to me that these should take place over like.. a few weeks. And we just make them happen in one sitting. OH WELL. Last post for me

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: out of loneliness dawns creativity [Sensory #3] - by Cashmere - 10-25-2014, 09:47 PM