the Rift

[OPEN] See no evil (Sensory deprivation #4)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere
I've moved down from Elsa and the cell, and find myself staring at another wall of rock. Untouched, left magnificent and beautiful, sculpted from the Earth God's touch. I sigh happily, staring at it and letting it's magnificence filling me. I'm almost loathe to disturb it with the magic that he granted me. Who are we to think we can improve on what has already been perfectly crafted? Well, I guess we aren't trying to improve on it, just repurpose it for a different use. Instead of being nature's wall surrounding the herd land, we will use it to build this cell. I understand our purpose, but I still think that it might be nicer to leave it as it is, beautiful and strong. I sigh a little, and concentrate on the wall of rock. I approach and stop only when the tip of my horn presses against the immovable force.

The rock begins to rumble and crack, and it falls around me, magically avoiding my body as it tumbles to the ground. I step back and see the rock continue to break and fall in a heap around me. Of course, in a heap it is useless. We will have to reconstruct it into a wall, pieced together by magic without any sort of natural glue. I sigh. It's a lot of effort to do this by myself. I look down at where Elsa and I had been working on the second wall. This will be the third. I whinny, calling out to her and anyone who is nearby who can somehow assist us.

@[Elsa]
Using Cashmere's large item for Orangemoon. This will be the 3rd wall. (Next should be the floor.)

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

There was not much time to complete the items for Orangemoon. The magic was only allowed for a certain extent, and they had not reached their max. They may as well get the most out of it, considering that it was the only real job that the crafters had in the herd. As if on cue, another call from Cashmere fell onto her ears.

She picked up in a light trot, her body quickly moving towards the carved mountain. Sad that such a towering object could be returned to pebbles by mere mortals. Then again, this was a "gift" from the Earth God, he should be saving this mountain if he wanted it. As she approached, Elsa saw Cashmere standing amongst another pile of rubble, useless in its current form. "The floor?" She mutters quietly. Of course, it would be much easier to build a solid base then to build free standing walls.

Elsa did though, reach out to nudge Cashmere. Elsa knew what this was like, what once was a bustling group of crafters was now reduced to just the two of them. "I'm sorry." She apologized for not being there, and helping all the time. Who knows what Cashmere did by herself. What Elsa hoped was a close friendship, was much like this rubble. It was a great start, but she had never been able to assemble it. Such a sad, sad thought.

words 9001 | tags @[Cashmere] | ooc stuff, stuff, stuff

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Adoptable
Cashmere

Elsa is good to me, and though we don't see each other much except for when we're crafting, she is always here when I need her. She answers my call and comes over to me. After she surveys the pile of rocks that surround me, she guesses what I'm thinking about working on. 'The floor?' I nod in answer to her question, brown eyes shimmering with hopes and dreams that have yet to be realized. So much to do with my life, but I feel like I'm in a rut. What a shame... But now is no time to day dream or wish after the future. I must stay focused in the moment. Elsa steps closer and nudges me, offering an apology. I'm not sure what she is apologizing for, but I appreciate the sentiment as if I do. I turn my own crown to touch my muzzle to her neck, taking comfort in her snowy presence. I let out a sigh, and wait a moment before speaking up.

"Help me with this?" I gesture to the rock that surrounds my feet. "Let's move it to the other 2 walls, and assemble it inside. Then we can use our magic to maybe mold it together, yes?" I start moving the rock, a few pieces at a time, and walking it over to the walls that we have already created. Our magic should be able to mold the rock together and smooth it out, so it will become like a tile floor.

WC: 251
Tag: @[Elsa]
Sorry it's so short honey.

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

Cashmere's touch was comforting, and that was an understatement. Elsa visibly relaxed, feeling a little more at ease. Even if Cashmere did not feel the same way, Elsa was glad to have her around, because she was pretty damn good at pretending if she really didn't care.

Business as usual meant that silent words and exchanges would build another part of this damned room. Who would submit someone to this torture anyway? Elsa wasn't exactly sure what this room entailed exactly, but with how much effort went into making the seams... seamless... made this seem a little more terrifying. She shivered, but listened quietly to Cashmere's orders. Elsa was thankful that this time someone else was taking the wheel. There was only so much ordering around she could take.

So Elsa assists in moving the rocks over, before summoning the magic. For magic, this magic seemed to loose its special touch. It was no longer... pleasing. There was not the feeling of accomplishment when using it anymore. To pull her mind off of the negative thoughts, she cleared her throat before speaking to Cashmere. "So... has anything fun happened recently?" It was a vague and awkward question, but someone had to start the conversation right? "I mean... anything really. I'm just interested in learning about what others do I suppose." She tacked onto the end awkwardly. Elsa was never sure about herself, or her conversations. It was just all around the weirdest month of her life. So many ups and downs had occurred that she couldn't keep her life straight. It was just one, jumbled mess of tangles.

words 9001 | tags @[Cashmere] | ooc stuff, stuff, stuff

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Adoptable
Elsa leans into me, and I lean back against her so our bodies prop against each other. I don't say so, but I find her presence - and touch - just as comforting as she clearly does. Her soft, pale brush against my dappled back and though they tickle, the feeling that remains is soft and relaxing. It's as if each feather steals away a little bit of stress and sadness that permeates my hide. She does not even know what good she does for me physically and mentally.

She takes my instructions and goes to work, and I find that we manage to work seamlessly together, never obstructing or destroying the work of the other. Not all teams are so great, but it is clear that we have some sort of hivemind going on, and our productivity is amazing. She starts to speak, asking me what's going on these days, if I know anything new. What are all these herd members UP to anyway? Honestly? I have no idea. Does it look like I get out much?

"I'm afraid I don't get out much Elsa. I have no idea what's going on these days. You and Midas are the only ones I really see anymore. Like.... at all." I sigh and return to my work, continuing in silence until I'm satisfied that our work is complete and satisfactory to present to our superiors. When I'm finished, I turn to Elsa and nudge her farewell. "Until our next adventure..." I extend my nose to hers and hope for a soft, sentimental touch in return. I turn from her and walk off slowly, exhausted, to find myself a place in the sun to relax and warm myself.

WC: 284
Tag: @[Elsa]
And I'm out!

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread