the Rift

[OPEN] See no evil (Sensory deprivation #4)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere

Elsa is good to me, and though we don't see each other much except for when we're crafting, she is always here when I need her. She answers my call and comes over to me. After she surveys the pile of rocks that surround me, she guesses what I'm thinking about working on. 'The floor?' I nod in answer to her question, brown eyes shimmering with hopes and dreams that have yet to be realized. So much to do with my life, but I feel like I'm in a rut. What a shame... But now is no time to day dream or wish after the future. I must stay focused in the moment. Elsa steps closer and nudges me, offering an apology. I'm not sure what she is apologizing for, but I appreciate the sentiment as if I do. I turn my own crown to touch my muzzle to her neck, taking comfort in her snowy presence. I let out a sigh, and wait a moment before speaking up.

"Help me with this?" I gesture to the rock that surrounds my feet. "Let's move it to the other 2 walls, and assemble it inside. Then we can use our magic to maybe mold it together, yes?" I start moving the rock, a few pieces at a time, and walking it over to the walls that we have already created. Our magic should be able to mold the rock together and smooth it out, so it will become like a tile floor.

WC: 251
Tag: @[Elsa]
Sorry it's so short honey.

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: See no evil (Sensory deprivation #4) - by Cashmere - 10-06-2014, 09:02 PM