the Rift

[OPEN] ACID LIGHTS

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

"If not, then the Gods help me, I will march your ass right back to where you came from.” The golden rabbit whinnies loudly as she prances through the foliage towards the voices. She wanted them to know she was coming, that another friend could be met. However, upon hearing what was being said she got slightly nervous and a bit angry. Wondering what on earth was happening, she speed up slightly. With light footsteps and knowledge of this terrain, she manages to join the pair without tripping. She jumps next to the foal and looks at this small-winged bay. She is surprised to see such a wise-looking stallion cursing at a foal! What monster curses at a helpless child? One of her ears twitch forwards as she parts her lips to speak. "Why speak in such a vulgar way?" She asked him softly, half afraid he would lash out at her, but she would rather he lash out at her, then the yearling beside her.

The Storyteller turned her head towards the filly. "I am Dröm, who might you be, flicka?" Flicka, Swedish for girl. Her words are soft and motherly. The five year old is genuinely a nice mare, but more so around foals and younger horses. She may not be the kindest mare ever to the bay who was cursing if he continues to be grumpy. Ass is not an appropriate word, no matter what any horse has said on the matter previously. She glances up at the bay, now noticing his rather large size. Who was this stallion, and why does it seem as if he has woken up on the wrong side of the bed today? Through this whole process, she says one word to the stallion, "Hello."

ooc: my post will get better as the thread progresses :3 <3
"words."

credits
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
ACID LIGHTS - by Thor - 09-26-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: ACID LIGHTS - by Sikeax - 09-27-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: ACID LIGHTS - by Thor - 09-27-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: ACID LIGHTS - by Dröm - 09-28-2014, 11:41 AM
RE: ACID LIGHTS - by Sikeax - 10-01-2014, 10:00 PM
RE: ACID LIGHTS - by Thor - 10-02-2014, 08:58 AM