the Rift

[OPEN] j'étais fort minable

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

There was never a time to mourn, or grieve.

Her hooves clicked upon the ground, and echoed off the walls that were once so suffocating. The rough stone had etched a terrible memory into one to many, and now it remained vacant and nearly untouched since the light had returned. What is there to gain when there is nothing?

Lately her mind was controlling her movements, and she had no choice. It led her to a dimly lit room that was all too familiar. A light reflected off the carvings etched for eternity into the rock, casting a low glow over the entire room. A pool of water bubbles in appreciation for the visitor, for it is so rare that it receives one.

Elsa moved along the edge of the rock, tracing her nose over the delicate patterns. Some seemed to be inscribed deeply, a sign of pain maybe, or accident. Others were lightly etched, maybe a sign of peace. Nonetheless, history was here.

Unlike like the present, and the future, most thought the past would just disappear. But, this room was proof that such a belief was not true. You had to learn from it.

It had been many moons since the séance, but for some reason Elsa never thought to appreciate what had been said there. Her mother had opened up to her, and any hopes of ever going home would not happen. They would not allow her, and her sister did not need her anymore.

So, she needed her purpose here now. Her entire being and actions were encompassed with the thought of returning home. Elsa had never thought she would take up a permanent residence inside of Helovia. So, what now?

She took a step back from the rock, to look around her; again alone and quiet. It seemed that ever since the news, she had been alone. It was all too… odd. Did someone know something she didn’t? An exasperated sigh escaped her mouth. She supposed this would be the time to come up with some sort of semblance of a future.

"Talketh."

[ooc:// another muse maker, open for anyone. <3 just tag me if you reply.]

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.