the Rift

[OPEN] Mortality is a mindset. [ Welcoming ]

Naira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Naira

Naira stood, head high and alert, as she glared at the dark one. The reason she had returned to her previous spot was him. He had stood up for the ghost, and Naira had not fled out of fear, but something that could be classified as semi-respect. She had been taught to respect those ranked higher, no matter how much she might hate them.

She had also felt the tiny ghost's teeth just touch her, not causing any damage, but intending to. "Beloved? Is that what you are called?" she said to the ghost in a high, hypnotic tone. She took a step forward, then another, but stopped as the dark stallion swam into her vision once again.

"Beloved. How suitable, such a pretty name, too," her voice was soothing, like a song, almost, but it turned dark on the last vocals. Nothing was pretty. Except maybe for a few things.

The tall lady's ears fell back at the ghost's nickname for her. She snapped at the air in her direction, but listened to her words. She simply turned away to face the dark stallion when she found the words made no sense.

"I have changed," she spoke in a neutral, bored tone. "But I will not change again." The words were sharp, venomous as memories swam in and out of her vision. His words of the gods were simply thrown away. "Not interested," she said in a high, girly voice, but softly, only for herself to hear.

She began pacing in circles, humming softly as she watched memories play out in front of her, on the snow which she watched so intently. She murmured softly to herself in between tunes.

"Not interested."

OCC: I hope this all makes sense, if it's confusing I'm really sorry DX
Tag;; @[Ulrik]

Born in cold blood.
Marco Monetti At Flicker.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mortality is a mindset. [ Welcoming ] - by Naira - 09-30-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Mortality is a mindset. [ Welcoming ] - by Naira - 10-03-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Mortality is a mindset. [ Welcoming ] - by Naira - 10-07-2014, 07:29 PM