the Rift

[OPEN] maybe i'll be sane for you

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
There was a foreign scent in the air. It was too fresh for comfort. He walked with both ears slammed against his head, for once his white companion walked at his side. The typically joyful creature fed off the aggression that emanated from her bonded. Déodat noted the slight raise in her hackles and how the bitch’s hairs stood partially on end. The pup was nearing her full height so for once he didn’t drive her away from the potential fight at hand. For once her attentions weren’t upon his wandering daughters. He would assume for the moment they were under the watchful eyes of the herd or their own mothers. Of course they often loomed in the back of his mind, but, his priorities remained with the responsibilities that rested upon his shoulder.

As the sight of a winged creature filled his gaze Déodat felt his stomach twist into knots as a deep loathing pumped through his veins. Who did this foul beast think they were traipsing into his prized herdland so boldly? Already the mechanical guardians were dealing with the fool, but that wouldn’t be enough he knew. If it were up to him he’d simply drive the fool with their tails between their legs, but there was always the potential of allies wandering upon their doorstep. As he drew closer it wasn’t the familiar scent of the Edge that wafted off this mare. It was then he decided that she would taste his restless rage and disgust with her presence tainting his precious mountain.

”Fight?” Odette asked glancing up at Déodat as they finally stopped before the Pegasus. He didn’t grace the hound with an answer, only a simple shake of his head for now.

“You are bold wandering into my homeland and trespassing,” Déodat said his voice oozing with the loathing that pumped through his veins. His face was a hardened and a wicked light glinted in his eyes as he sought to met the gaze of the golden flecked mare. Whoever she was, she would swiftly learn the fury of the Basin. Perhaps he could pluck her feathers and request something lovely for his daughters from the Weavers. “State your business and your name. I don’t have much desire to waste my time upon a intruding idiot that cannot respect the boundaries and laws of my herd.” He glanced over at Odette who stood with one lip curled upward slightly in a snarl. Déodat made no effort to call her off as she took a step near the Pegasus before them. It seemed he wasn’t the only one eager to begin the wild dance of war

@[Aurelia]

[Hope you don't mind Déo crashing the party. If you do, let me know and he can scuttle on out.]
talk talk talk

Déodat & Odette
</style>

Image Credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
maybe i'll be sane for you - by Aurelia - 10-01-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-04-2014, 02:40 PM