the Rift

[OPEN] maybe i'll be sane for you

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
Déodat narrowed his eyes as the mare proceeded to open her mouth further. Who was she to question whether she trespassed or not? Who was she to tell him where the borders were? The Blood Prince knew this mountain like a man knew the curves of his lover’s body. For seasons he had patrolled it and guarded it like the treasure it was. This mare would pay for her insolence and would know the fury of the Basin’s Corporal. He would cut her tongue from her mouth and clip those dainty wings. The fire that burned through his veins was only visible in the blue of his eyes and the smallest twitches of his muscles. He wouldn’t give the little whore the satisfaction of his rage.

“To trigger the Sentinels means to trespass. Don’t tell me where my herd’s borders are!” Déodat growled, his voice laced with hatred. He listened to the mare declare her boldness and he threw his head back and gave out a long cold laugh. The hound at his side made no movement, she simply stared at the Pegasus viewing her but as a threat to the fragile girls that lay within the icy walls. Déodat caught the concern for his daughters. Both flashed into his mind and for a split second he pondered what they would see in that moment. Would Arya declare him a tyrant like from her stories? Would Mira cringe in fear of the man he was? Or would they see a stalwart hero protecting his home? It wouldn’t matter in the end. They wouldn’t see for he wouldn’t let them. “I would not call you bold. Foolish is me suiting for the likes of you.”

He wouldn’t be the only one watching the sanctity of the Basin. Along came a figure that would radiate more fear into any mortal’s heart than the Blood Prince could on his own. In walked the Reaper, the lord and rightful ruler over his frozen home. Déodat gave a slight nod in respect to the Lord as he spoke to the Pegasus. “Now is your time Little Bird, speak your case.” In silence he hoped for trouble. Odette lowered her lips but kept both hackles raised with her eyes focused in on the mare before her. He could already envision all kinds of games he could ‘play’ with this monstrosity.

”Attack now?” Odette looked at him with an odd eagerness in her eyes. Again Déodat shook his head. Their game was only beginning.

talk talk talk

Déodat & Odette
</style>

Image Credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
maybe i'll be sane for you - by Aurelia - 10-01-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-04-2014, 02:40 PM