the Rift

[OPEN] maybe i'll be sane for you

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
Déodat watched as others gathered about to join in, but he paid them little mind. His focus was upon the golden dappled mare before him. He kept both ears against his skull and the fire within him only began to burn brighter as the golden man spoke. The Blood Prince shot him a look that bore the hatred burning beneath his skin. Now was not the time for yammering fools. If the golden one bore title of soldier Déodat would be sorely concerned. His focus returned to the golden whore as she stumbled about her words like a bumbling idiot. There was no point in even gracing her foolishness with harsh words, he simply rolled his eyes.

The Reaper king threw out one last threat. Déodat noted the way the little bird retreated backward. So, she thought that she could waltz into their land and turn tail when she met trouble. This skyrat was facing something more than she could comprehend. Yet, the Blood Prince wouldn’t let an opportunity for battle to slip through his grasp. He took a step forward as wicked thoughts struck through his mind. It was time that the winged ones knew their place. There had been times he had seen the brutality of war and witnessed the cruelty displayed toward those unfortunate enough to fall into captivity. Once he had ruled over many others and he would subjugate this little bird, clip her wings, and ensure that she knew the severity of her crimes against his people.

Fight? Odette asked her eyes locking with his. He finally gave the slow nod. The witch bitch released a loud snarl and raised both hackles and stepped toward the golden mare. Their game of war was only beginning.

[continues into a challenge here ]
talk talk talk

Déodat & Odette
</style>

Image Credits
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Messages In This Thread
maybe i'll be sane for you - by Aurelia - 10-01-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM