the Rift

[OPEN] maybe i'll be sane for you

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

For being so cold in this damn this far north it was sure getting hot in this small grouping. The golden son though takes it all in stride. However much he tries to hide such utter happiness the golden can not help but grin wider. Oh how much he wanted to counter her there, to speak his piece there. To see her face fall and the truth spawn chaos among the gathering, but the golden knew better. He knew to wait, as a cat does for its prey. To watch for it to reveal its blindnesses, and truths. So he waits while the damned Reaper questions her again. Tassled tail lashes out more fiercely, body pressing more forward, waiting. The girl steps back unsure and like the painted blood bay he steps forward, the natural pull of prey. Only, for each a prey of a different purpose. It was all going so well, then it all feel apart.

Harks pin as ice kicks up beside him, and head tosses high in surprise. Earth eyes narrow in growing anger, what the FUCK was that stupid creature doing!? The blood bay, who had been so calm in their spar becomes a quick match to set the others ablaze. The golden son was shocked into silence, a bitter silence. Jaw grinded together, and teeth bared. Perhaps it may look like they aimed to her, but truly it was to the man of his own allegiance. Or supposed to be anyway. More at the moment it seemed the rash actions had squandered any possible attempts to pull from her, her purpose here. A golden fore limb strikes out as he challenges her freedom. It is not all ruined though. The fire bird slips out low, a name. Mauja. The gold calms, satisfied to have at least his answer, even if the blood bay was calling disaster upon himself. Would the gold warn his fellow heard mate of the firey pain that awaited him? No, the stupid idiot deserved it.

I never comes though. The golden man now turns his anger to Aurelia. She was joking right. The girl was giving in? A snort rung through the gold as he shakes his head. This was ridiculous. Nothing was going as it should now. Not only had the golden’s plan be broken, but he knew not who she sought, and none of those who he despised in this gathering were laying on the ice in black, bloody blisters. Damn. It was her fault of course. Of all the times for the fire bird’s drama prone self to release to a peaceful settlement, why did it have to be now. Stomping as the blood bay claimed her the gold turned away from them. He would have nothing more to do with this waste of time. Seeing the hairy mammoth of a horse move off, while the damned Reaper stayed, the golden paused.

It was not that he liked Deimos. In fact, the golden hated that black heart more than any he’d yet faced. The only thing that protected that creature was his lady, and knowing what powers that blue tipped horn carried. So when the golden pondered what he could say, it was not out of loyalty which he spoke. “If she is to remain here at least call her by her true name, Aurelia.” More so he spoke in order to rid himself of the glare he felt the black devil give every time they crossed each other. It was one thing to disrespect the golden, it was quite another to questions his talents. “She is wanted for trial in her old homeland the Edge for her crimes against their allies in the Falls, challenging their lead, and escape.” It was a very matter of fact tone, said flatly with little interest, but the golden was more invested inside than that. Here at least the gold could figuratively slap that black lead for his misjudgment of the golden man’s worth. As he begin to move away the golden pauses…and looks back. It was more out of a desire to have the last laugh than care for those who would guard her. “Oh, and take care, I hear her burns have a rather nasty bite.” A low chuckle rumbles through him, and the golden sets off at a swinging trot, wanting nothing more to do with his stolen fun.

OOC :: Permission/Accepted Request to show Beowulf walking away.
"speech"

Image by the AMAZING Vossity

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
maybe i'll be sane for you - by Aurelia - 10-01-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-04-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-04-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Beowulf - 10-04-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-07-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Déodat - 10-09-2014, 01:33 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Thranduil - 10-11-2014, 02:19 AM
RE: maybe i'll be sane for you - by Deimos - 10-15-2014, 05:05 PM