the Rift

Life, it has just begun.

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

Another arrived shortly after we did. Miles looked at her, sizing her up. She was my age, maybe a few months older than I am. She introduces herself as Sikeax, from the Dragon's Throat. That must be other of the other herds. I do not know much about the other herds, just my own. After all, I wandered as an outcast at first. At least until Miles had hatched. Only then, knowing I needed protection while we both grew up did I seek a home. The colt stays quiet, only bobbing his head at the strange thing around his neck. Miles seemed to pick up on his gesture, and guesses whatever the thing is must be the colt's name. I however realize he can not speak. My eyes soften slightly, as I realize how lucky I am to have a voice.

To say the colt was not cute, would be an understatement. However I am unsure how I will explain his not being able to speak to Kahlua or anyone else in the herd. I do want to try though. I really want him to come home with me. "Nice to meet you both." I try to include the other young mare, but I really don't care about her right now. My main focus is on the colt.

I think quickly, knowing the other mare would be trying to take him home to the Throat, wherever that is. "So, to be honest I haven't been back here since I arrived in Helovia... Which is the land you are in now. So I will tell you what little I do know.... There are several herds, World's Edge and Dragon's Throat being two of them.... I think the herds are kind of spread out, because i've only ever been to one which is the Edge. The World's Edge herd is on a cliff, which is how it got it's name." I pause for a moment before going on. "It's cold, especially this time of year. But some of the others have companions different from Miles who can breathe fire. They have lit different controlled fires around the herd to help keep us all warm. Other than that, it's beautiful. Like no place I have ever seen before... You're welcome to come with me to check it out for yourself... If you like it i'm positive you would be welcome to stay." I add that last part quickly, trying to invite him home without making it seem like I am. After all, I want him to live with us. I want to get to know this colt who can not speak for himself.

"talk talk"

x - x

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-02-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Merida - 10-02-2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Sikeax - 10-04-2014, 12:44 AM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-06-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Merida - 10-11-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Sikeax - 10-13-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Life, it has just begun. - by Cerin - 10-23-2014, 01:04 PM