the Rift

[OPEN] legacies always get in, right? [Joining]

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
Once Adelric quiets his excitement the storm filly smiles softly at the Queen before her story the mare had been watching them in a strange way. Now that she had spoke the Queen was looking at her with shock. Zunden's head lowers and her body sags under the weight of her grieve. It was one thing to say it, or to even hear her brother say it, but a stranger... Patching the dam holding back the burning sorrow she nodded to confirm what Adelric had said. She enjoys the way the Lady is looking at her, as if she was already gaining the Queen's respect and trust. Drawing her small frame back up high she smiled softly back at her. No matter how she felt about her deceased father she could always take pride in herself as well as her sometimes stupid brother.

Slate grey ears slammed back against her young charcoal skull as the golden stallion appeared with nasty words. How dare he say such nasty things right after she had stumbled upon her father's bloodied corps. As he continued speaking of the attack she knew had happened she moved her hoof slowly over the feather upon the ground. He seemed a little to interested in that attack for her liking. She couldn't help her angry voice bleating form her mouth, "If you are implying he attacked our mother..." Getting mouth under control she stopped, her body shaking with rage and cold. Her different colored eyes gazed at the golden brute carefully not leaving his face daring him. She nods her head slightly to Erebos the most thankful gesture she could conjure.

The Queen's angry words draw her eyes back to her forcing herself to calm down once more. She enjoys the warm words of family, grasping firmly onto the words of hope. She thought silently as Adelric spoke, lucky for him, she did not catch his first words. His words of death and blackness draw her ears forward once more, why had he not shared this vital information with her? Pushing that away for another time she turned back in on her thoughts. It was difficult to move around the thoughts in her brain to examine the knowledge within her heart.

After a few silent moments, from the storm filly, she spoke again her voice breaking occasionally, "It is true that he did attack a bird I have proof of that, as he has said," she paused for a moment to glare at the stallion before moving her hoof to expose her precious gift. "I cannot tell you exactly why he attacked her, because he did not have time to share that knowledge with me." Taking a deep breath she pushed on her eyes slowly slinking to the ground, her body going limp once more as visions of blood and death filled her brain once more, "I didn't see his attackers or how it happened, but I did see wounds that a horse of any sort could inflict. He had scratches and large bite marks on him. I would like to tell you he was a great man, one that deserved a full life... " Pausing to choke back a sob the girl continued, "Sadly I did not get to spend enough time in his presence to learn if he was. I only know he was a good father to us when he could be. He treated us kindly, gave us gifts, and told us to look after one another. If that doesn't speak of his truest heart, I do not know what will. That being said I do not believe he should have been slaughtered without a trial of some sort" Taking a few moments to pull herself together the brave girl straightened gazing determinedly into the Queen's eyes. "I wish to live as my father did, here with our own kind, and to be a great warrior to this mighty herd." Standing with her head raised and eyes bright the filly awaited judgement, she was sure would come after her speech.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 674 Sorry it took so long!
"Talking" 'Thinking'

Image Credit
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
RE: legacies always get in, right? [Joining] - by Zünden - 10-15-2014, 04:46 AM