the Rift

Dear 'Edmund' [Tingal to Rhiannon]

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
Dear 'Edmund',
You seem quite the type to fawn over darkness.
Ah! Is it All Hallow's Eve already? Did you decide on which costume you want to wear? Why not wear both?
Come, now; no need to be so nasty. Perhaps you should act your age.
Maybe then you'd actually get a lady.

Hidden Falls: 0/2
Dragon's Throat: 0/2
World's Edge: 0/3

Plague Stealth!

Adelric Posts: 101
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16.3hh :: 1.5 [Birdsong]
Tobias :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Sevin
Adelric blocks himself, just in case. "I'm trying to get to the Basin anyways."

Dear 'Edmund',
You seem quite the type to fawn over darkness. -- Reference to his companion, a cerndyr fawn
Ah! Is it All Hallow's Eve already? Did you decide on which costume you want to wear? Why not wear both? -- Frequently refers to himself as the half-child, in reference to the many things in his life that have two sides. His eyes, his twin, his parents herds, etc. etc.
Come, now; no need to be so nasty. Perhaps you should act your age. -- Often acts older than he is because he feels like he needs to grow up. Was nasty to Faeanne when he suggested he take her eye out and give it to Morir.
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Adelric at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Adelric unless it is in an opening post

Sparrow
Nonnie chuckles. "I'll see you when you show yourself, little one. I've no want for you."

Adelric is NOT sought!

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia blocks Satanic Silk.

Dear 'Edmund',
Gender reference - male.

You seem quite the type to fawn over darkness.
Color reference - dark coat.

Ah! Is it All Hallow's Eve already? Did you decide on which costume you want to wear? Why not wear both?
Personality reference - known as a troublemaker, snide, sarcastic.

Gender reference - male.
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
Vadim shakes his head no.

Dear 'Edmund', - The 'mund' part of 'Edmund' means 'protector'. The markings on Vadim's body are similar to the rune 'Algiz' which means 'protection'. Algiz also means 'elk' which is one form that Vadim's companion takes.
http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/meanings.html#algizm
You seem quite the type to fawn over darkness. - Has dark magic.
Ah! Is it All Hallow's Eve already? Did you decide on which costume you want to wear? Why not wear both? - Is a Unicorn/Eqiune hybrid.
Maybe then you'd actually get a lady. - Is single.

Icon by Tay

Sparrow
Rhiannon outright laughs. "Nope, sorry. Neither of you fit my needs."

Satanic Silk and Vadim are safe.

TINGAL was sought!

Dear 'Edmund', - 'Edmund' is a name for 'Protector'. In Tingal's profile, he calls himself Hotaru's 'Protector'.
You seem quite the type to fawn over darkness. - Since returning to Helovia, Tingal has embraced his 'darker side', and 'lives in darkness' according to his Profile.
Ah! Is it All Hallow's Eve already? - Appearance Reference - Tingal is orange and black.
Did you decide on which costume you want to wear? Why not wear both? - Breed reference - Is a Hybrid.
Come, now; no need to be so nasty. Perhaps you should act your age. - Personality Reference - Is described as 'beastly', 'vicious' and 'primitive'.
Maybe then you'd actually get a lady. - History Reference; Had a falling out with Hotaru.

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
Dear 'Edmund', - 'Edmund' is a name for 'Protector'. In Tingal's profile, he calls himself Hotaru's 'Protector'.
+0| Googled Edmund, didn't see protector listed anywhere on the first page and this isn't something I consider common knowledge.
You seem quite the type to fawn over darkness. - Since returning to Helovia, Tingal has embraced his 'darker side', and 'lives in darkness' according to his Profile.
+1| Personality ref, good
Ah! Is it All Hallow's Eve already? - Appearance Reference - Tingal is orange and black.
+1| Appearance ref, good
Did you decide on which costume you want to wear? Why not wear both? - Breed reference - Is a Hybrid.
+1| Hybrid reference, good
Come, now; no need to be so nasty. Perhaps you should act your age. - Personality Reference - Is described as 'beastly', 'vicious' and 'primitive'.
+1| Personality ref is good, but I ho-hummed a little about this. Not sure what being nasty has to do with acting his age.
Maybe then you'd actually get a lady. - History Reference; Had a falling out with Hotaru.
-1| To me, this implies somebody who never had a lady to begin with.

3/3- pass

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
Pass, Same reasons as Sevin!
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode