the Rift

[OPEN] home, again.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
The dragon is introduce and Alysanne can't help but continue to admire him. Not out of jealousy, of course, but he was quite the magnificent creature. “Pleasure to meet you, Khan!” Her gaze followed Kahlua’s to the dragon on the ground though he seemed a lot more preoccupied with Hemlock than with introductions. She was glad to hear that Kahlua wasn’t holding it all over her (a fair bit of relief came just from that!) and that she had gotten help from the Lady of the Moon. Truly, the Goddess must be wonderful to provide such help!

Her friend showed concern that touched Alysanne enough to evoke a small smile out of the painful thoughts. As did the question of whether she wanted to talk about it. There was a pause as she considered the idea. But in a whisper she offered her answer. “Not now.” She shook her head to ward off the thoughts – going to see Iona had helped but there was no burying those images again - before her eyes locked with Kahlua's to plead with her to understand this refusal. Those thoughts stayed at the surface now and she was still learning how to deal with them. Talking to Kahlua would help, wouldn't it? It was one of the things she loved about the sweet mare – Alysanne felt as though she could talk to her about anything. So this sweet friend of hers definitely needed more of an explanation. “I’m afraid I’ll turn into a blubbering mess if I try to remember it again. He…” Deep breath. “He took it away to protect me from what happened.” Not that the protection ended up lasting very long once she had found out about it. He had good intentions; he just went around it the wrong way.

The conversation was changed easily enough, which she greatly appreciated. “No?” Well that was concerning. Surely the other Moon Doctor would not have wandered too far. Or had the Edge been without both of them for a while?

But before she could inquire into that further, a question came out of the middle of nowhere as the pair began to move off towards the herb garden. Been in love? “Yes.” Her smile was bright – as it generally was whenever she thought of the subject. “Once, though I doubt it’ll ever completely go away. Aleksandr. He was the father of my son, you know. But… well, he’s even worse at staying in one location than I am.” That wonderfully nomadic pair of brothers who could show up out of the blue and, one of them at least, would always have the same effect on her. She managed to snap out of the thoughts in time to wonder just what brought on such a question. Looking at her friend now more carefully, that bright smile stayed put. “Have you?”

They were soon joined by a colt with beautiful, molting golden wings. It only took her a moment to place him – she had seen him before, after all. Hemlock hooted a greeting but remained where he was, warily eyeing that dragon. “Hello there!” Precious little thing. The soft spot that Alysanne had for foals was about the size of Helovia. “You’re one of Brisa’s boys, aren’t you? You’re getting awfully big – I see your flight feathers are coming in! Won’t be long now before you can use them. You probably don’t remember me but I was there when you were born. I’m Aly and this is Hemlock,” she motioned to the little owl and then to the other pair. “Kahlua, and Khan.”

everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
home, again. - by Alysanne - 10-04-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: home, again. - by Kahlua - 10-05-2014, 03:58 PM
RE: home, again. - by Alysanne - 10-07-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: home, again. - by Kahlua - 10-09-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: home, again. - by Aeolus - 10-10-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: home, again. - by Alysanne - 10-12-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: home, again. - by Kahlua - 10-26-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: home, again. - by Aeolus - 10-28-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: home, again. - by Alysanne - 11-03-2014, 08:48 PM