the Rift

[OPEN] home, again.

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

It was strange for the boy to be boldly approaching others without his mother present but he felt a sense safety with these two particular mares. Maybe it was because mother spoke so fondly of them or perhaps each time he had met them (half of them he likely didn't remember) they were always nice to him and his brother. Despite feeling comfortable enough to approach them he still felt the weird buzzing feeling in his belly as if he wasn't quite sure about trusting what he felt.

Nodding politely as the pegasus introduced themselves as Aly and Kahlua he tried to piece together a way to remember their names so he would not forget next time. There were so many others that he had yet to meet but so far he was horrible at remembering their names. He would need to get better at remembering as not to embarrass himself at one time or another. "I'm Aeolus. It's good to meet you." He replied gently with a kind smile.

Lifting his right wing and drawing it forward as the mare spoke something about feathers he looked over to it curiously trying to figure out what she was talking about. Examining his feathers he hadn't the faintest idea what this kind of feather would look like as they all looked similar to him. "What's a flight feather?" Completely puzzled he had never really thought about there being more than one type of feather before but he guessed it would make sense. There was so much that he did not know yet about himself.

The next question made him lose track of what he was looking at his wing for as he turned his head over to the painted mare. Feeling his heart tighten in sadness he returned his wing to his side once more. "Mom was down by the water earlier but she told me to go play or something. I don't know where she is right now but she hasn't left here much lately." He commented with his ears falling to the side ever so slightly. It was little surprising to find out that no one seemed to know that his brother was gone. Hadn't mother told others that he was missing?

" I don't know where Levex is either. I have searched for him and so has mother but he ran away and didn't come home. He should have come home but he hasn't in weeks." Feeling his voice quiver as emotion clouded his vision he found himself at a loss for what else to say. He wanted more than anything to have his brother back as he missed him a lot. Things were just not the same with him not being around.

"Aeolus Speaks.."

@[Alysanne], Kahlua

Aeolus
If there is no one in the world who cares for you, do you really exist at all?
x - x
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
home, again. - by Alysanne - 10-04-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: home, again. - by Kahlua - 10-05-2014, 03:58 PM
RE: home, again. - by Alysanne - 10-07-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: home, again. - by Kahlua - 10-09-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: home, again. - by Aeolus - 10-10-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: home, again. - by Alysanne - 10-12-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: home, again. - by Kahlua - 10-26-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: home, again. - by Aeolus - 10-28-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: home, again. - by Alysanne - 11-03-2014, 08:48 PM