the Rift

[OPEN] Missing the sun

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The sun will rise again.

Kirah turned her head to a particularly dark shadow. The small stallion seemed focused on it, as if something was lurking. Her ears swivelled and turned, trying to pick up a sound. Nothing. If there was someone, he or she was being awfully quiet. But her attention was quickly drawn to the stallion again as he introduced himself. Midas....it took Kirah a few seconds to place the name. She dropped her shoulders and her head. So this was the famous Czar? She had pictured him....larger perhaps.

"My name is Kirah, and what you say is true. I rarely sleep. The hours drag by at night, and so I snatch a little sleep at dawn," she said with a smile.

Her head shot upwards and in the direction of the shadows as a figure emerged. A small little mare. She had a strange smell to her, not like the others from the falls. It smelt of herbs and flowers. It was only then that Kirah noticed the panther. Her ears fell back but quickly perked up again as she realised it must be a companion.

With this new discovery she also noticed the dragon, orange and fiery. She turned a bit sad as a slight tug at her heart reminded her of the companions she had once had....but they all left, and there was no use sulking over it. She smiled again at the little mare as she greeted them. She turned to Midas again. "I beg your pardon for asking, but are you the Czar?" she asked. She addressed the rank with such awe and curiosity, it seemed she would burst.

She looked at the little mare with a smile in her eyes. "I haven't seen you before either. May I ask your name?"

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Midas]
Words;;
Notes;; Should I tag Midas? :)

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

Messages In This Thread
Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-06-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kiara - 10-07-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kirah - 10-07-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-07-2014, 09:28 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kiara - 10-09-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kirah - 10-09-2014, 06:15 AM