the Rift

[OPEN] Missing the sun
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Kiara. She’d been around to answer the call of clanmate and stranger alike more times than I could count. Answering those that needed mending without prejudice or judgment. It was a thing I could envy, even as I gazed at her with a particular fondness. Those who bore a healing talent or spirit were often the most treasured company to have. Apollo, Onni, Kiara, they all sacrificed themselves for the good of others. Courageous.

She admitted nothing out of the ordinary, “I know little that would be considered helpful when it comes to herbs, so I doubt my eyes would be of any use to ye,” out of all the things I’d accomplished over the years and all the power that had been accumulated in this soul…I remained ignorant to this topic, “but I would offer my aid all the same.”

Fina looked past her flaming wings to see young Keiran standing below her branch. Aqua gaze narrowed uncertainty as he yowled pressingly. She scoffed, fluffing her feathers, turning her back on him and attempting to return crown back into the bend of her wing to pursue more sleep. An avian could no sooner understand a cat than a whale understands the chirps of a cricket.

Turning toward Kirah I answered her question, “My da was one to greet the dawn.” I could remember being young and seeing his black body slip from view into the sky. The warmth of my ma and her soft voice against the fold of one ear. I would slide back into a quiet slumber only with great effort. “Old habits die hard.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-06-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kiara - 10-07-2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kirah - 10-07-2014, 05:26 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-07-2014, 09:28 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kiara - 10-09-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kirah - 10-09-2014, 06:15 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-11-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kirah - 10-18-2014, 05:12 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Kiara - 10-19-2014, 03:41 AM
RE: Missing the sun - by Midas - 10-23-2014, 12:19 PM