Can You Make Change? [Elsa's Armor to Thranduil]

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Paternal touches over clear sky days
Racing from England to marry the American Indian, son of a Spaniard
Oh please don’t try and build a defense
I have part of your painted sister’s mask, now look we have something in common!
What I seek may not be mine, but what you carry is not yours either.

DT:: 0/2
WE:: 0/3
HF:: 1/2 (plus 1 if used by Ghost)

Gull
Apollo

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas defends himself

Paternal touches over clear sky days - personality ref, he is listed as paternal
Racing from England to marry the American Indian, son of a Spaniard - His parents and ancestors are nomads
Oh please don’t try and build a defense - he is a defensive fighter
I have part of your painted sister’s mask, now look we have something in common! - he is a paint
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

"Looks like a lonely post,
Has made paranoia grow,
Luck's on your side,
It's not for you I spied."

Midas is NOT sought.

Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull is wary of such scum and his tricky riddles.

Appearance ref; sire was a paint, and Gull has paint markings over blue eyes

Breed ref; QH (English racehorse origins) x APH (Spanish and American Indian origins)

I have part of your painted sister’s mask, now look we have something in common!

Just stole Pompeii's crown
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

"How rude to call me such scum,
There's not pinch of ilk in my fun.
For today it seems at least,
There's not a pinch of you either beast."

Gull is NOT sought.

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow
Apollo snorts and eyes Thranduil warily, just to be safe. "You can't have me, or what is mine."

Paternal touches over clear sky days - 'clear sky days'; has a crystalline blue horn.
Racing from England to marry the American Indian, son of a Spaniard - Breed Reference; Paint Horse
Oh please don’t try and build a defense Is defensive of those he cares about
What I seek may not be mine, but what you carry is not yours either. - Just received his companion egg from the God of the Earth

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

"Ello Merciful outcast man,
Its not for you my riddle ran."

Apollo is NOT sought.

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Bellona blocks herself!

Bellona narrows her gaze at the ram, but says nothing. He'll get what he deserves.

Paternal touches over clear sky days --> receives her color from her father, clear sky days refers to the blue in her coat
Racing from England to marry the American Indian, son of a Spaniard --> Azteca is a breed mixed from three other breeds, thus the references to three different cultures.
What I seek may not be mine, but what you carry is not yours either. --> Her companion was taken from a large lizard, so isn't really "hers".

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Thranduil give the pretty bird a wolfish grin.
"Oh poppet, you try so hard,
To find a riddle that fits your heart.
Perhaps one day they might agree,
but for today you do not meet my riddles needs."

Bellona is NOT sought.

”Once again the Hidden Falls,
Has hit a few walls.
So once again it's time to reveal,
What my riddle seeks for real.”

Elsa’s ARMOR was sought.

So I know titles don't count, so please don't use this against me, but I had way too much fun with the quarter horse/change puns. XD

APPERANCE REF:: Paternal=sire, sire touches, physical, so looks like father. Elsa’s father was a cremello, just like her. Clear sky days=blue sky. Elsa has many blue markings and blue strands in her mane and tail.
BREED REF:: For a Quarter Horse, Elsa’s breed. Thoroughbred( From England, but since many are from England, add the racing to secure it), and bred (married) to Indian horses, who were originally taken from horses brought over from Spain. Basically explaining the breeding bases of Quarter horses.
RANK REF:: Build, Elsa is a mason
HISTORY REF:: On profile says she and Abishia are like sisters (painted sister), and she has a lock of Abishia’s hair woven on to her. Thranduil has a feather off of Abishia’s ‘mask’ of a horn. So they both carry a part of Abishia.
ITEM REF:: What she carries is not her’s. So one of the items they carried could not have originally belonged to them. The armor Elsa carries is not originally her’s but stolen from Faelene.

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
APPERANCE REF:: Paternal=sire, sire touches, physical, so looks like father. Elsa’s father was a cremello, just like her. Clear sky days=blue sky. Elsa has many blue markings and blue strands in her mane and tail.
+1- Good! I was definitely thinking this was somebody who resembled their father and I can see the blue part now that it's been revealed. Clever.

BREED REF:: For a Quarter Horse, Elsa’s breed. Thoroughbred( From England, but since many are from England, add the racing to secure it), and bred (married) to Indian horses, who were originally taken from horses brought over from Spain. Basically explaining the breeding bases of Quarter horses.
+0- This was a little obscure for me. Clever, but really kind of in depth and convoluted.

+1- good!

HISTORY REF:: On profile says she and Abishia are like sisters (painted sister), and she has a lock of Abishia’s hair woven on to her. Thranduil has a feather off of Abishia’s ‘mask’ of a horn. So they both carry a part of Abishia.
+1- Awesome. I think this was clear enough.

ITEM REF:: What she carries is not her’s. So one of the items they carried could not have originally belonged to them. The armor Elsa carries is not originally her’s but stolen from Faelene.
+1- I got this. One of her items doesn't belong to her. Nice!

4/3- Pass from me!

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme

+1 | I was looking for a character like this :)

0 | Eh, this one was iffy for me unless her mother and father were TB and Mustang respectively, but her profile doesn't say that specifically

+1 | Very clear, great rank reference

+1 | Really interestingly cool history ref! Makes sense to me and it's on the profile

+1 | Really cool item reference - the fact that it was stolen from Faelene was very clear and well used

4/3 is a pass from me

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Both Elsa's and Thranduils Stats have been adjusted to reflect the loss/gain of a defensive item!