Drink Up, Baby

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit
Tentatively gazing across the sea
They're not who they wanted you to be
Kissing queens on sooty skin, teaching poisonous ideals
I didn't know your heart could love - were you not taught to despise weakness?
I hope you don't count your blessings, too. There aren't many.
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Ghost protects herself.

Tentatively gazing across the sea -- Profile describes her as a "sea lover"
They're not who they wanted you to be -- Hybrid in a predominantly unicorn family that is mainly racist.
Kissing queens on sooty skin, teaching poisonous ideals -- Was Seele's closest friend? Ally? Sleuth of the HF. Has a poisonous kind of mind.
I didn't know your heart could love - were you not taught to despise weakness? -- Seiren taught her to despise weakness. Ghost, however, does crave emotions like love and hate
I hope you don't count your blessings, too. There aren't many. -- Ghost hasn't had a very "blessed life". Her mother hated her, she's lonely etc...
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Hotaru arches a brow and shakes her head.

"An interesting mare, but you are not who I want in my snare."

Ghost is undesired.

Plot with me here!

Rayo the Reindeer Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 21
Rayo
Sohalia says you may not have Africa!

Throat is located by the sea, with only a small land bridge connecting it.

Africa is a queen and has sooty/black based skin, whom is the lover of Satanic Silk, thus they've been 'kissing'.

Africa is quite religious and could be said to be favored by the Sun, but she has also had a great many difficulties in life .

Hotaru shakes her head, disinterested.

"Though her trinkets are divine, I will not call them mine."

Guess was late but Africa is unwanted!

Plot with me here!

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Ghost protects Oxy.

Tentatively gazing across the sea - His drugs grow by the ocean
Kissing queens on sooty skin, teaching poisonous ideals - Kissing queens in reference to Elsa, sooty skin in reference to his dirty hide, poisonous ideals in reference to his drugs
I didn't know your heart could love - were you not taught to despise weakness? - Sort of in a relationship with Elsa, is a warrior type
I hope you don't count your blessings, too. There aren't many
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Hotaru smiles mysteriously.

"My dearest druggie, what a shame, but you still have yet to guess my game."

Oxy is unwanted.

Plot with me here!

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
48 hours has passed for all other herds/outcasts and Falls is out of guesses!
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
@[Blu]- Falls has an extra guess allowed by Ghost only d/t her rank magic.

Ghost won't be using her rank magic. Alleo's Earth Amulet was sought!

Alleo has one blue eye and one green- gazing indicates eyes and the sea is a mixture of these two colors. Is also meant to indicate his Falls citizenship, which is mostly water

*You're on my part. His parents raised him to be a cold hearted warrior but he ended up loving his younger sisters, changing enough to rebel, help kill his father, and eventually run away

Lineage reference. Lakota got her LT leading the Foothills, giving her a status as a prior leader and she has black skin and her LT is the Poisoner - history clue as well, he taught Lakota poisons as a foal

Relationship ref - fell in love with Rasta, the only one aside his sisters he loves, despite being taught to despise and kill the weak of which Rasta is (both in her blindness and her fearful/self degrading personality)

Alleo has a fascination/obsession with numbers as listed under his "Quirks" and the "too" is indicative of a habit of counting something else as well. And well, he doesn't have many blessings!

Plot with me here!

Hidden Account
Rayo
Alleo has one blue eye and one green- gazing indicates eyes and the sea is a mixture of these two colors. Is also meant to indicate his Falls citizenship, which is mostly water
-- 0 | Eye color :: This isn't quite there for me. When I think of the sea, I think blue, so heterochromic eyes were not on the top of the list for me with this clue.
-- 0 | Falls :: If anything, "sea" led me more to DT, which is surrounded by the ocean, or WE, which has cliffs along the ocean. HF is waterfalls (presumably freshwater). In that way, this is almost a misleading clue.

*You're on my part. His parents raised him to be a cold hearted warrior but he ended up loving his younger sisters, changing enough to rebel, help kill his father, and eventually run away
-- 0 | History :: With the typo, this line was mega confusing. It makes more sense when it's changed to you're, but imo this is something that should have been changed. You can always ask an admin to adjust a typo like this if you need to, because I feel like "they're" really threw this clue off.

Lineage reference. Lakota got her LT leading the Foothills, giving her a status as a prior leader and she has black skin and her LT is the Poisoner - history clue as well, he taught Lakota poisons as a foal
-- 0 | Lineage :: This made me think romance much more than sibling... "kissing" really threw it off imo.

Relationship ref - fell in love with Rasta, the only one aside his sisters he loves, despite being taught to despise and kill the weak of which Rasta is (both in her blindness and her fearful/self degrading personality)
-- 0 | Relationship :: This would have been okay with me if not for the previous line. Together, these two lines had me looking for a relationship with a queen, which Rasta is not.

Alleo has a fascination/obsession with numbers as listed under his "Quirks" and the "too" is indicative of a habit of counting something else as well. And well, he doesn't have many blessings!
-- +1| Personality

1/3 needed to pass. This is a fail for me.

Overall, this stealth just seemed lacking in the sort of fine-tuning that several of your other recent stealths had. It seemed almost rushed, like the clues were just sort of thrown together without much thought. Better luck next time!

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
0- Eye ref. I was definitely thinking eyes, but I was thinking only blue. Didn't really catch anything here to make me think of two colors.
0- Falls doesn't really have any sea water, that applies more to Edge and Throat in my opinion.

-1- With the typo, this line basically took on an entirely different meaning. It made it super confusing.

+1- History ref. I kinda got where this was going before you revealed it, it definitely makes sense now!

+1- History ref. Good!

+1- Personality ref

2/3- Fail. I agree with Rayo. A lot of it was close, but needed some fine-tuning.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
On the typo, Brit did ask if she could edit it in DT chat, I told her no because as with battles and other stealths we don't allow changes once posted, typos included.
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Hidden Account
Rayo
I clarified with Aud last night, and Blu is correct. Typos are not edited in stealth of battle board, even by admin. That was my mistake to suggest. :3 Therefore it's really important to proofread!