the Rift

[OPEN] the purpose of porpoises is to propose to porcupines [Falls Warriors]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona

Our waterfalls no longer churned and lulled us to sleep at night; with Frostfall replacing water with a thick sheet of ice and earthy smelling gusts with howling winds, the Hidden Falls was beginning to dull my lively personality. The sky, dark with heavy snow clouds, was dim and comfortable on my eyes as I tried to keep them off of the white earth. All of this bright snow was giving me an uncomfortable ache in the back of my eyes and I couldn't help but throw a fit every once in a while.. though I imagine I look pretty striking against this bright backdrop.

My dark feet dance across the white-washed ground, my body moving in a smooth trot toward one of my favorite ponds that stands near the rocky entrance of our home. Before I am able to walk cautiously across the frozen waters, the sound of heavy feet catches my attention, the scent following the beast sending one of those confusing strikes of longing and anger through my belly.

Oxy. That son of a bitch.

My eyes narrow at the disappearing ass end of the draft, the metal in my right ear clicking against a hallow antler as it tips backward. "Hm." I huff, my breath visibly leaking from my hot mouth and dripping into the air. Being the nosy bitch I am, I quickly take up on following the bastard deeper and deeper into Helovia, keeping an undetectable distance while I stock him.

'Holy shit, you have got to be fucking kidding me!' Well, we've made it to the other fucking side of Helovia and I am shivering like a small dog. 'He must have some chick over here.' I grumble to myself, annoyed that I even followed the moron out of our home. Grumbling to myself as we pass by blue streams of lava, I can't stop imagining just throwing myself into the fucking blue stew.. I am freezing my ass off!

Once more (following quite a few times) I have lost sight of the bulky brown hunk of meat and stop in my tracks, my tail swinging back and forth to toss frozen chunks of snow into the odd magma. Suddenly, the air around me is thick and everything is foggy looking, so I begin to panic. With ears slammed back and eyes wide, I try to back out of the mist, but I can no longer feel rock below my feet, and instead freeze at the idea of falling. My sides heave, earth finally appearing below me once more, and the mist dissipates into the sky. There is no ice or snow, only grass and pink trees to greet me to this strange world.

"Warriors!" His voice fills my ears, deep eyes scanning the island before I spot him moving into the distance. Once more, I follow; this time a brisk canter to keep up with the Shire. Finally I stopped, deep sigh rolling from my throat for thinking that he would leave the herd for someone else when he actually wanted us. I nod to the weed-obsessed stallion, my brain dragging up images of lying next to him while he complained about being upside down. My narrow chest and sides heave while I catch my breath, uninviting eyes watching for the rest of my family.

"talk talk talk"

am I beautiful as I tear you to

PIECES?
Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the purpose of porpoises is to propose to porcupines [Falls Warriors] - by Agrona - 10-07-2014, 01:11 PM