the Rift

[OPEN] the purpose of porpoises is to propose to porcupines [Falls Warriors]

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona

His eyes. Those dull, vacant, alluring eyes. They hover over the small group gathered around us, but seem to hook onto me. A smile nearly splits my velvet lips when all of a sudden the words hit me: "You're both useless." Who? Me? Baffled, I look from the unimpressed slack in Oxy's barbaric face, finding his attention now drawn to the dappled man with the thick hair. My jaw hangs in disbelief, wild eyes watching the hard-breathing beast as he begins to slink back and forth before us, scolding us, demanding to know what we have been doing with our time.

His words stab me deep in the chest, aching every time our eyes meet; but now, now my teeth grind together in my skull and my eyes narrow into bright slits. If he thinks he is going to tell me I don't care about my family, he is wrong. Dead.... wrong! "Don't you DARE you pile of shit!" But, what exactly do I mean? I'm not sure, but I am pissed! I stamp my right foot, a cloud of dust flitting into the air. Dark ears tilt back onto flaxen hair, the metal clicking against bone.

"I don't know about this pinrod over here-" I swing my black-tipped antlers toward Circeron, eyes glaring coldly at whoever finds my gaze. "But I've been doing this my whole fucking life! I don't need you keeping fucking tabs on me!" Is that even what he was saying? Regardless, I take a confident step forward, the drug addict's body dwarfing my own. I stare up at the yellowed eyes of the man I so desperately want, my hot breath spilling from flares nostrils in waves.

"talk talk talk"

am I beautiful as I tear you to

PIECES?
Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the purpose of porpoises is to propose to porcupines [Falls Warriors] - by Agrona - 10-30-2014, 03:50 PM